"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

What is a better method?

gm8384

Don Juan
Joined
May 4, 2004
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
Is it best to meet a girl, and get a number/set up a date the first or second time you chat or is it better to chat several times before going for the kill?

I think the sooner the better. I don't want her thinking my intentions are to be friends. I think the first date (generally coffee) should be the time to get to know more about eachother, not many or lenghty conversations before the date.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2003
Messages
821
Reaction score
11
Location
Seattle, WA
Damn..I'm fed up!

I'm pretty much sick of newbs asking the same questions.

When should I call?
Should I ask for her number?
Is coffee date better than a tea date?
Is wearing cologne too obvious?
Is plaid shirts on a date better than checkerd ones?

WHERE THE F*CK HAS YOUR F*CKING COMMON SENSE GONE?

Read the DJB and f*cking try whatever you feel works at the situation. STOP LIVING YOUR LIFE SCRIPTED.

NONE OF THIS DJING WORKS IF YOU DON'T MEASURE HER INTEREST IN YOU.

IF ITS HIGH..Then do whatever you feel short of being an AFC pansy..ITS THAT SIMPLE.

If she digs you..you can tell...and if she does, you can ask her for the number the first time..the second time or whenever.

READ THE DJB summore and you'll answer your own questions on this matter.
 

gm8384

Don Juan
Joined
May 4, 2004
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
I think I have read the DJ bible, a few times actually. And amazingly enough, I posted my own thoughts on it, unlike newbies that are zombies and can't voice their own opinion.

The Bible says get the number and keep convos to a minumum before the date. But is the bible always right? No. Everyone works a little different.

I was mearly wondering if people feel they stand a better chance by letting the date be the time to get to know eachother or getting to know a little more about each other before the date.


:eek:
 

VictorK

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 20, 2003
Messages
196
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Canada
I was mearly wondering if people feel they stand a better chance by letting the date be the time to get to know eachother or getting to know a little more about each other before the date.


Both. You answered yourself.
 

gm8384

Don Juan
Joined
May 4, 2004
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
VictorK - I actually want to thank you for pointing out the obvious. I think I was taking all of the "be a mystery", "reveal as little as you can about yourself" and "keep conversations to a minumim" too seriously.

I still think the date is the best time to get to know one another, but aside from showing you are confident and competent enough to speak before asking her, I think that if you will see her around, it is best to take one of those times before you go out and endulge in a little conversation that holds some interest vs small talk.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top