One on One
Master Don Juan
I'm sick and tired of bars and clubs. It doesn't matter how successful I am getting girls there, whether I have a ONS or don't approach a single girl all night. It's just not fulfilling! So, I want to build myself a more balanced social life, one that doesn't revolve around going out to bars and clubs on Friday and Saturday nights. But, I don't even know where to begin.
I think someone with a balanced social life would have a variety of social activities during the week and wouldn't rely on Friday and Saturday nights for a good time. My question is, though, what else is there to do on Friday and Saturday nights?
I have my own hobbies and interests and I'm sure that by joining some clubs and such, I could create myself a really good social life during the week, one that was fulfilling and allowed me to meet a lot of cool people. I'm sure I could then date some girls I meet from there. But, I don't know what I would do on Friday and Saturday nights?
I don't know what the hell people do! If you don't want to party every weekend, but don't want to stay in on the weekends, what do you do?
I think someone with a balanced social life would have a variety of social activities during the week and wouldn't rely on Friday and Saturday nights for a good time. My question is, though, what else is there to do on Friday and Saturday nights?
I have my own hobbies and interests and I'm sure that by joining some clubs and such, I could create myself a really good social life during the week, one that was fulfilling and allowed me to meet a lot of cool people. I'm sure I could then date some girls I meet from there. But, I don't know what I would do on Friday and Saturday nights?
I don't know what the hell people do! If you don't want to party every weekend, but don't want to stay in on the weekends, what do you do?