"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

What image does this kind of dressing transmits???

R00kieDJ

New Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2003
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Age
50
Using classic clothes, mostly grey, black and whyte, black blazers. tight black or white tshirts, tight v-neck shirts (again in those colors ). sleeved down shirts, classic trousers and a nice pair of polished black shoes.

I was just wondering what you could tell about someone just by the way he dresses, in this case particularly.

Thanks
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

tamales

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2003
Messages
409
Reaction score
0
Location
paradise
Uh, Calvin Klein. Pretty vague dude! I mean WTF? But you can never ever go wrong with sticking to the classics and keeping it simple. Stay away from Hawaiin shirts, any bold prints and yellow.

Check out Maxim. If you are going for the Italian, My cousin Vinny look, then just add a big fat gold chain. perhaps with a cross on it and a diamond pinkie ring

;)
 

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 14, 2003
Messages
586
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by R00kieDJ
Using classic clothes, mostly grey, black and whyte, black blazers. tight black or white tshirts, tight v-neck shirts (again in those colors ). sleeved down shirts, classic trousers and a nice pair of polished black shoes.

I was just wondering what you could tell about someone just by the way he dresses, in this case particularly.

Thanks
Your image is mostly projected by the way you carry yourself...You could seem GQ or really gay
 

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2003
Messages
888
Reaction score
0
Location
Europe
Originally posted by R00kieDJ
Using classic clothes, mostly grey, black and whyte, black blazers. tight black or white tshirts, tight v-neck shirts (again in those colors ). sleeved down shirts, classic trousers and a nice pair of polished black shoes.

I was just wondering what you could tell about someone just by the way he dresses, in this case particularly.

Thanks
You can tell that he is a super stud Master DJ with a great sense of timeless fashion.

Cos that's how I dress :)

Tan slacks/chinos mainly, black sportscoat, chelsea boots or black shoes, black shirt or t (no printing/emblems).

Osc.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2003
Messages
888
Reaction score
0
Location
Europe
Peace, are you talking about stuff like their t-shirts "Cue Your something something Pot My Pink" and "FCUK You", and "Guaranteed FCUK" and all that malarky?

Personally I can't stand those, they're common and tasteless. Might work in a h/c clubbing env, but in all others are pretty bad...

I guess I just don't like t's w/ messages and advs either - I like my plain black ts (which don't detract attention from my nice bis, tris and pecs ;)) I'm slightly overweight, but I am built and dressing like this, I occasionally get mistaken for a very well dressed bouncer ;)

Osc.
 
Top