Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What image does this kind of dressing transmits???

R00kieDJ

Reaction score
Using classic clothes, mostly grey, black and whyte, black blazers. tight black or white tshirts, tight v-neck shirts (again in those colors ). sleeved down shirts, classic trousers and a nice pair of polished black shoes.

I was just wondering what you could tell about someone just by the way he dresses, in this case particularly.

Thanks

tamales

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Uh, Calvin Klein. Pretty vague dude! I mean WTF? But you can never ever go wrong with sticking to the classics and keeping it simple. Stay away from Hawaiin shirts, any bold prints and yellow.

Check out Maxim. If you are going for the Italian, My cousin Vinny look, then just add a big fat gold chain. perhaps with a cross on it and a diamond pinkie ring

;)

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by R00kieDJ
Using classic clothes, mostly grey, black and whyte, black blazers. tight black or white tshirts, tight v-neck shirts (again in those colors ). sleeved down shirts, classic trousers and a nice pair of polished black shoes.

I was just wondering what you could tell about someone just by the way he dresses, in this case particularly.

Thanks
Your image is mostly projected by the way you carry yourself...You could seem GQ or really gay

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by R00kieDJ

Thanks
You can tell that he is a super stud Master DJ with a great sense of timeless fashion.

Cos that's how I dress :)

Tan slacks/chinos mainly, black sportscoat, chelsea boots or black shoes, black shirt or t (no printing/emblems).

Osc.

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Peace, are you talking about stuff like their t-shirts "Cue Your something something Pot My Pink" and "FCUK You", and "Guaranteed FCUK" and all that malarky?

Personally I can't stand those, they're common and tasteless. Might work in a h/c clubbing env, but in all others are pretty bad...

I guess I just don't like t's w/ messages and advs either - I like my plain black ts (which don't detract attention from my nice bis, tris and pecs ;)) I'm slightly overweight, but I am built and dressing like this, I occasionally get mistaken for a very well dressed bouncer ;)

Osc.