Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

what if you're ugly?

Double

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pook

Being a not as so good looking guy is not a vice. Being a guy with a bad personality IS.

Less attractive guys with great personalities will always have HUGE advantages over attractive guys with bad personalities.

Women may be attracted to you by your looks and give you more auditions, but it is the personality that keeps them.

"Men will be nice when nice guys get laid."[/i] [/B]

pook has gone a long way since these weird statements:D

Marlimus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
what if you're ugly? Sell rap records, get filthy rich, have a whole bunch of fly azz bytches in your videos, then watch was horny goupies come around, lining up to suck your ****.

Hey, it worked for Jay Z didn't it?

Reaction score
Originally posted by Devlar
Guy, if you got the personality, your far better off than someone that looks good but still has personality problems *self-point*

------------------
Devlar

Remember its hard to be a gentileman, but that doesn't mean it's not fun

True, true. Looks only get you in the door, they can't keep you there. I don't know if I'm abnormal but I don't even find really hot women desirable (I find them attractive, just not desirable) if their personalities are crap. On the other hand I've found women that weigh 190+ lbs with bad skin desirable if their personalities meshed well with mine.

Give me ten minutes to talk away my ugly face and I will
bed the Queen of France! -Voltaire

tyciol

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Survivor
Got Acne? Get some over-the-counter skin medication and use it. If neccessary, see a dermatologist.

Bad clothes? Ask your sister or trustworthy female friend for fashion advice.

Bad Hair? Buy better shampoo. Ask trustworthy females what hairstyle would look best on you. Get more frequent haircuts. Ask your barber for hair care advice.

Stink? Deodorant, my friend. Deodorant. Also, find trustworthy female advice on different male colognes.

Bad breath? Breath mints, my friend. Breath mints. (See a dentist if your bad breath is clinical.)
[/B]
Hmm... I have issue with some of these. For example, acne, I don't believe topical treatments work, and would rather cure the problem nutritionally rather than slashering on creams every bloody day. Too troublesome.

Bad clothes? Hmmm I'm open to suggestions, but not if it's tight or uncomfortable or something I really hate.

As long as it doesn't involve cutting it in any way! Also, I like going a bit without washing it to let the natural oils build up. Not only is it healthier but you can actually feel the difference when you wash it. If you wash every day or two it's just usual.

Hmmm I like my natural musk... perhaps I can make it smell better through a change in diet?

As for breath, same as above. Though I'm not sure mine's that bad.

LowPlainsDrifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I rated very very poorly on hotornot.com, and women often scowl and pull up a bit when I smile at them at a stoplight...
But...

I have dated women that other guys have said, "you're with her?" but in a good way...

Remember that ugly/beauty is rather subjective, but that it's also a "numbers game" - there are attractive women out there that are/will be attracted to a guy that isn't "all that" but there's something in him that's a draw...

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks are only a small fraction of the whole package. You have to have tons of personality traits that are attractive. Personality is more of the deciding factor for women.