I always wonder how other guys would react to this situation. I am jealous of always hearing about these girls whose brothers protected them and defended them from creeps. My brother is unfortunately not like that, or at least he never was in the past. I love him now but he never defended me when one of his friends would come on to me. And I don't just mean simple flirtation. This guy would say some of the most sexually explicit, offensive things that could be said to any woman....right in front of my brother! And what did my brother do? He just sat there and laughed!
It's been some years since then and this friend of my brother's has become a friend to me as well...he apologized for the way he acted, and I couldn't help feeling sorry for the guy. He had never had a girlfriend at that time and he obviously thought that coming on aggressively was the best way to get a girl. Obviously he was wrong, and I have forgiven him, but I still can't get over the fact that my brother would not defend me.
So....if one of your friends had the hots for your sister and started hitting on her, would you be angry, or would you be okay with it?
It's been some years since then and this friend of my brother's has become a friend to me as well...he apologized for the way he acted, and I couldn't help feeling sorry for the guy. He had never had a girlfriend at that time and he obviously thought that coming on aggressively was the best way to get a girl. Obviously he was wrong, and I have forgiven him, but I still can't get over the fact that my brother would not defend me.
So....if one of your friends had the hots for your sister and started hitting on her, would you be angry, or would you be okay with it?