Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What if you had visible missing teeth?

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you lost front teeth, would you give up entirely? Or grind money until you could afford implants?

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can see a bunch of posters coming and typing "Just own it bruh, be proud on what you are, you don't need vanity, that's for women, just be confident, real men don't worry about that stuff, that's generally for men with fragile egos"

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get ready for 100 pics for AA's missing eye..

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get ready for 100 pics for AA's missing eye..
AA's eye isn't 'missing'. My left eye is severely damaged and needs to be shielded from direct light. I understand you get your kicks from mocking the handicapped, but you don't have to stoop to misinformation.

@Epicwinguy, I did have molars missing in my lower jaw as a result of my misspent youth, and I had the damage repaired as soon as I had the money (to cover the costs not covered by my health insurance).

If you're missing teeth, especially when you're under 45-50 years old, I would invest money in getting implants. Healthy teeth are important for your overall health, not just for appearance. If you cannot properly chew your food, your whole body suffers. Biologically, our teeth get a raw deal, they have to work hard and deal with a lot of abuse (plaque) and they're not meant to last for 80-90 years, so the better you take care of your mouth, the longer your teeth might serve you.