"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

what if you don't want to f*ck?

tobby

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 1, 2004
Messages
110
Reaction score
2
Age
40
Location
USA
Hey, I'm thankful for this site and I'm glad that it's made me a whole lot better with women. (I went from nevering having a gf to having 2 ongoing ones and 1 more i'm working on!) The only problem is how do you deal with a relationship in which you don't want to have sex with them?

I'm pretty religious so I believe in the "no sex b4 marriage" thing. I just don't know how to go about keeping the relationship without appearing AFC for not wanting to have sex with them.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

ego

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2004
Messages
150
Reaction score
1
Does that include oral sex / heavy petting?

No matter if; she'll probably freak out as long as she isn't religious too. Sorry to say it, but girls love to talk about sex, think about sex and practice sex with anyone they consider as attractive - Just like guys, but in a different way.

You don't want to have sex? Stop masturbating for a couple of weeks and someone will definitely be able to change your mind. :p
 

tobby

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 1, 2004
Messages
110
Reaction score
2
Age
40
Location
USA
Damn! :mad: That's what I thought! I haven't done the oral sex thing yet, but I might as well try it later.
 

Tyrone Biggums

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 23, 2004
Messages
59
Reaction score
0
Age
50
Oral Is Sex

Originally posted by tobby
Damn! :mad: That's what I thought! I haven't done the oral sex thing yet, but I might as well try it later.
I thought your belief was 'no sex before marriage'. Isn't that a contradiction?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Jager_Boy

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 28, 2004
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
Age
45
And if you are sooooo religous, you probably shouldnt be on this forum. My take on this forum was for guys that wanted to meet tons of chicks, not meet their perfect little angel for marriage. If thats what you want, then this site isnt for you. Check out www.Jager_Boylovesguys.com :D

*Fixed for you, courtesy of Eternal.* :D

No hard feelings either.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

tobby

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 1, 2004
Messages
110
Reaction score
2
Age
40
Location
USA
I still want to meet tons of chicks! I just don't want to f*ck them! I just wondered if I could still keep my current relationships without having to worry about that.
 

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,596
Reaction score
4
Location
United States of America
Originally posted by Jager_Boy
And if you are sooooo religous, you probably shouldnt be on this forum. My take on this forum was for guys that wanted to meet tons of chicks, not meet their perfect little angel for marriage. If thats what you want, then this site isnt for you. Check out www.Jager_Boylovesguys.com :D

*Fixed for you, courtesy of Eternal.* :D

No hard feelings either.
lmao...fvckin owned.

Yo man if you believe in what you said, then stick with it. I don't really see the issue here. yes she will think you're crazy and probably won't stay with you or go cheat on you unless she's religious too like you.

anyhow, it's not AFC. hell...an AFC would jump at a chance for a bang! Remember the F stands for FRUSTRATED! :mad: ROAR!
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,962
Reaction score
21
Location
toronto
I would stick with what you belive in and be a man about it. hold true to your convictions. That is the only way that you will get any respect. If the girl doesn't like it then you Next her ass.
She is no good for you.

In your case, you will need to find someone that shares the same ideals. You are going to have a hard time finding a girl that meets up to your ideals so be persistant with your DJing. You are going to be doing a lot of nexting. But in the end you will find exactly what you want.

In a lot of respects your ideals will save you a world of trouble. Beleive me women can make your life a total hell. If you stay true to what you belive in and have confidence (which is what this site is mostly about) then you will be fine.

The one thing that everyone should get out of this site is to stand up for yourself. Stand up for what you want and for what
you belive in.
 

AverageFC

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2004
Messages
599
Reaction score
0
Since you claim you want a girl with the same religious ideals, I recommend going to your church (if you dont already) and/or joining youth groups there to meet chicks.
 
Top