"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

*What if she's pregnant?!

Joined
Nov 14, 2003
Messages
298
Reaction score
0
It's all cool anyway, she didn't answer my call so I'm in the clear :cool: If this stupid white trash hor calls me in 2 weeks and says "yo, I'm preggers with you babbay fool" and doesn't want an a abortion I'll just have to beat her up or some shyt. Few months in the joint is better then 18yrs of hell.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 10, 2004
Messages
523
Reaction score
2
mr.hash..there is no nice way of saying this..
but i think you need to act more mature...
the situation is actually quite serious..

I think you should keep on trying to contact her and sort this mess out once and for all....
do it for your own piece of mind if not for anythingelse...
 
Top