Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

*What if she's pregnant?!

Reaction score
About that psycho disrespectful coke snorting cvm guzzling kocksucking hoe I was going out with for about 2 weeks this is.

I ended it with her a few days ago, but somethings been playing up on my conscience. I've nailed her without wearing a jimmy 2 times and came inside her, because she said she was on the pill.

Now she doesn't know where I live and only has my cell phone number, so if she were to get pregnant(unlikely, right?) I'm pretty much safe hey? I'm mean she can't really track me down from a cellphone number can she?:confused:

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You actually trusted her when she said she was on the pill???

You had unprotected sex twice in the same month???

She has your cell-phone number???

Every one of those is a step towards having the rest of your life screwed over by knocking up a chick.

Don't fool yourself, unless you get lucky and she never gets pregnant or has an abortion look forwards to 18 years of hell.

I'm talking from experience...

Capt.Jack Sparrow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by rgeere
You actually trusted her when she said she was on the pill???

She has your cell-phone number???

Every one of those is a step towards having the rest of your life screwed over by knocking up a chick.

I'm talking from experience...
Not only that, but you said shes a

psycho disrespectful coke snorting cvm guzzling kocksucking hoe
?!?!?!

Dude, WTF, not to scare you or anything, but are you sure she didn't have an STD? You should of used a condom anyways man.

Well anyways, I don't think she can hunt you down through a cell phone but she can catch you around places you go to. (Stores, parks, etc.)

Capt.Jack Sparrow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Opps wait. No I don't think you can be safe. She'll just go to the police, tell them your whole name or something and than they'll track you down.

Reaction score
Dude, WTF, not to scare you or anything, but are you sure she didn't have an STD? You should of used a condom anyways man.
Yeah I'm not sure, I don't think so. But I'll get it checked out soon.

She can file a supena to try to obtain information from the cell-phone company
I have a pre paid mobile, I think they're untraceable? But she does have my work number.

Yes, but it was in the 1 week after her period, the safest time, right?

unless you get lucky and she never gets pregnant or has an abortion look forwards to 18 years of hell.
Isn't it hard to get pregnant though, don't I have to be quite UNLUCKY for her to be knocked up? Married couples try for ages to get a baby. If she is pregnant, I'm not liable to have anything to do with her or the kid though, right? P.S., she said she doesn't believe in abortion because she considers it murder and her Dad is a devout christian. With all the coke she snorts she'll probably miscarriage anyway..:rolleyes:

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From a legal standpoint, you don't have to have anything to do with her or the child once she has given birth. Except pay her child-support, if she doesn't agree to not make you do so. Odds are good that if she's a coke-head, she'll force you to pay in order to support her habit, if she doesn't actually spend it on the baby.

As it is a pre-paid mobile number, they can't trace it - if you paid each time in cash. If you used a credit card or check to purchase minutes for your phone, it's traceable. She'd need to call the police, they could get the records, then have you called in for paternity testing... it's all within the realm of possibility.

She could reverse look up your work number - or just call it and get directions there - and confront you while you're at your job. If it's a smaller company, she might ask the receptionist if anyone fitting your description works there - or something more graphic like "I WANNA TALK TO MA BABBYE'S DADDIE CUZ THAT ****A DONE RUN OFF AN I AINT SEEN HUM SINCE HE DONE SHOT HIZ LOAD UP IN MI COOCHIE". I'm no expert on those things, but I'm pretty sure that would start a commotion at anybody's work.

About the period. According to an excerpt from "positive.org",
"What this all means is that women are most likely to get pregnant around the time they ovulate (release an egg). Ovulation usually happens from a week after your period until a week before your period."
http://www.positive.org/JustSayYes/pregnancy.html

It's not hard to get pregnant - the couples having trouble may have difficulty, but I personally know 2 girls that have over 3 children. Well, used to know them. One has 5 now - some girls are baby making machines, and some can't have one to save their life. Also, you'd be surprised at how girl can change their lives around for 9 months when they're pregnant for the good of the child.

Best bet is to cross your fingers and have a cordial relationship with her for now. Next time, USE A CONDOM. (Though read my thread "This Weekend" for the irony in that statement... mine broke on me after I'd already finished up inside of her...)

My guess is that you and I are going to be best buds for the next few weeks, hoping together that the girls we've been with last week aren't going to end up preggo.

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What a f*cking situation...

Dude, I'm not gonna ream you because I know that you know better. Still, NEVER f*cka chick w/o a rubber unless you 1)know she's clean of STDs (for sure), and 2)know she's on birth control.

I know it's not practical to say "look, b*tch, show me your pills", but you've got to get some idea about that. Nuff said about that.

Bro, yes, some people have a hard time getting pregnant, but their all older. Young people are fertile as hell. Now, as a general rule (don't take this as gospel, but it's pretty accurate), the time of the month for a girl that's LEAST likely for her to get pregnant is just before, or just after her period.

If you want to put yourself at ease, either find out when her period is/was, or ask her to take a pregnancy test just to 'make sure'. If you don't want to get a doctor involved, go buy one yourself for about $10...and just deal with the funny look the cashier gives you ;) Go get yourself tested for STDs. Most cities have a free testing facility or two where they can run you in for a whole slew of STD tests at once, and you can be anonymous if you don't want to get your normal doctor involved.

Chances are that you've probably got nothing to worry about, but if you wanna sleep better, do these things. And next time, wear a rubber, goddamnit.

CharmaLeo

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have something like a social security number then her lawyer can trace you even if live under a rock.
For your own sake keep things civil and hint to her that you are about to leave town pretty soon anyways. Not because of that but because you had planned it before.

Some women take a child as a free meal ticket. Chances are that if you are not to be seen or be impossible to contact, then her free meal is gone. This type of women will only tolerate the "burden" of having a child because it means money. If you make it clear that you will be gone anyways then with luck she will have an abortion anyways. The sooner you act the better.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by CharmaLeo
If you have something like a social security number then her lawyer can trace you even if live under a rock.
For your own sake keep things civil and hint to her that you are about to leave town pretty soon anyways. Not because of that but because you had planned it before.

Some women take a child as a free meal ticket. Chances are that if you are not to be seen or be impossible to contact, then her free meal is gone. This type of women will only tolerate the "burden" of having a child because it means money. If you make it clear that you will be gone anyways then with luck she will have an abortion anyways. The sooner you act the better.
While this is true, I'd suggest only using it as a last resort. The last thing you need the following scenario:

:: 7 months have passed, and you've forgotten all about this whole mess. You've found the love of your life, and you can't get enough of each other. She's got values, morals, and from what she can tell, you have the same... ::
- Scene shifts to a nice dinner between you and her in a restaurant.. -

Her: Oh, Capt.Jack... I love everything about you. Your neg-hits are on target, your openers when we first started dating left me breathless...
Capt.Jack: You're right... after all, I'm a DJ - now let's hurry up and eat so we can go back to my place for a quickie.
Her: Oh, Capt.Jack... I wouldn't like to do anything but that.. forever. It's because you are so chivalarous and ..
***Attention focuses on a woman sitting at the next table, her face contorting with rage as she grips the tablecloth in her hands, bunching it up. Her knuckles turn white with exertion and she slowly stands up. As Capt.Jack is sitting with his back to her, he can't see what's going on - however, his G/F stops what she's saying in midsentence to watch as this raving lunatic fixates her eyes on Capt.Jack as he turns his head in profile once again***
Raving Lunatic (aka Crackhead): "BABY KILLA! YOU TOLD ME YOU LEFT TOWN YOU FUKIN PIECE OF SHT! I DONE KULLED MAH BABIE WHEN I GOT OFF THE CRACK ROCK FU YU MUTHUFUKA AN NOW YU SIT UP IN HEAAA WITH SOME OTHA BISH? CAPT.JACK, I CANT BELIEVE YOU GOT ME PREG THEN LIED ABOUT IT ALL".
Her: Capt.Jack, how does this crackheaded raving psycho know your name? Why is she saying you did this? You got her pregnant? You never told me? You aren't who I thought you were at all - goodbye!
Capt.Jack: Wait, I can explain... well, maybe I can't... but I'm sure I can think up something soon! Wait!
Psycho Crackhead: SAY BYBYE YOU MOTHAFKAAA *Sound of a gun being fired*.
End Scene.

:p

If you're going to move, make SURE that you actually do move. Last thing you want is something like that going down - believe me. I had to pay for a girl I'd been dating's abortion (which later on I realized through everyone else that the timing had been all wrong on.. either she'd gotten pregnant before we'd ever met or I accidently paid for the abortion of a girl who'd had an immaculate conception...)

Anyways, best of luck bro.

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For fvcks sake take some responsibility and be a man.
You kind hide and life your life in fear and wonder like a wussie for the rest of your life.

Get in touch with the girl.
...tell her you are concerned about this ...and make sure you Go with her and get a pregnancy test.
Most likely it will be negative.

after that tell her it was nice knowing her ..but you are moving on with your life....

Confront the problem..you can't runnaway like this.... :mad:

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by chicksrock
For fvcks sake take some responsibility and be a man. You kind hide and life your life in fear and wonder like a wussie for the rest of your life.Get in touch with the girl....tell her you are concerned about this ...and make sure you Go with her and get a pregnancy test.Most likely it will be negative.after that tell her it was nice knowing her ..but you are moving on with your life....Confront the problem..you can't runnaway like this.... :mad:
That's the honorable thing to do. But if she really is intentionally getting herself pregnant to support her drug habit through an almost guaranteed 18 year cash flow I would distance myself in a hurry.

Though, I wouldn't be seen within the earshot of a mile of a crackho so maybe I am in wrong in that someone put themselves in a position to get owned by a crackho. Maybe I shouldn't feel so sympathetic.

elvis aint dead yet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
YOU can run and hide all you want.

If she's pregnant and it's your kid and she becomes one of those psycho nuts who wants revenge on you, there is nowhere to hide.

Yeah you can move out of town, move to mexico, run off and hide.

But there are plenty of deadbeat fathers and mothers who wind up in jail and/or prison because they owe 15 years of back child support.

And new laws have made being a deadbeat even worse.

If it's yours, believe me, there are ways to find you, no matter where you live or are trying to hide.

Nice fantasy thinking you can outrun and hide from everything and move on with your life.

But if she really likes you and wants this baby and you disappear without a trace, dont be surprised in one, two, five, or ten years if u get some stupid parking ticket and the officer discovers there's a warrant out for your arrest for past due child support.

There are plenty of deadbeat fathers and some deadbeat mothers in jail.

If she' s pregant and you dont want to take care of the baby, nor pay any support for her habit, at least take responsibility that it's your kid.

What we dont need is another loser in the world who can't take the heat.

U banged the girl, and u even banged her unprotected, so now face the facts.

YOu did the crime, so if it's your baby, you better do the time with money or your self being available to the kid.

You dont need to be with the women, dont even need to be friends with her, but if it's your kid, we sure as hell don't need another kid in the world who has no clue who his father is.

Alen-Delon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
how easily can girl get pregnant. i ve ****ed chicks before without condom but i never came inside and i am fine so far thanks to god... but i have heard that even if the tiny bit of sperm is observed by womens vegine than theres 90% she can get pregnant.....

any comments ?

elvis aint dead yet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There is still a chance the girl could get pregnant if a guy used a condom while the girl was on birth control.

Just multiply the chances.

As the saying goes, it only takes one time.

It might not be nothing, it might be something.

Either way, learn from ur mistakes and be a real man.

If the girl is pregnant, at least take part in the childs life.

If the girl isn't, then learn from what happened.

Never trust anybody, not even yourself in the future. Make sure you always have protection, not only for pregnancy issues, but for STDS as well. And dont always think, "I HAVE A CONDOM and she's on the PILL, I"'m fine."

AInt nothing in life guranteed except death and taxes. And a close third is some chic suing your azz for child support if its your kid. Hell some sue if its not your kid.

Seraph

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't be a fool, wrap your tool.