“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

What if I told you...

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
It's all bull****. These rules... these posts.... They mean nothing. Step outside. Look at all those people with girlfriends and married couples. They don't know about sosuave yet they are still succesful! What the hell!? I thought we were right!

The girls thing and getting chicks is just a cover up for the real plan. This site is about self improvement. Becoming the better you. Getting the right qualities like not taking crap from no one.
You need to read between the lines.

What they say does indeed work, but I prefer to be free, to play the game my own way without having thoughts through my head going "That's not what a DJ would do." or "DJ would put his arm around her"

Live by YOUR rules.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by LikRetsam
This site is about self improvement.
We've got a winner.
 

triple_ultima

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 1, 2002
Messages
211
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
South Orange, NJ
Originally posted by LikRetsam
The girls thing and getting chicks is just a cover up for the real plan. This site is about self improvement. Becoming the better you. Getting the right qualities like not taking crap from no one.
You need to read between the lines.
This is EXACTLY my philosophy about the things this site teaches you. When the day is over, I am happy to have found sosuave.com not because it helped me to get chicks, but because it helped me to actually start enjoying life; to take risks and live the way I want to live, and to reap the benefits of such a life.

Thank you, LikRetsam, for so clearly articulating my thoughts. I love you forever.
 
Top