"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

What I saw today on this woman's vehicle blew my mind.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2020
Messages
2,792
Reaction score
2,125
This woman today drove by in a vehicle that looked fairly new, she had "I LOVE YOU KAYLA" written on the side implying this was Kayla driving and the vehicle was a gift to her, and I thought "Wow, that must be a high value woman there for some bumbling gumshoe to buy her a vehicle"

And that got me thinking, what if I put that on my vehicle? I mean, it's obviously disingenuous but does it send that same message of high value, as if you were gifted this by somebody and yeah it's very corny, but the idea is that you must be valuable to be gifted this.

I don't think I would ever do this, authenticity is important to me, I just thought it was interesting more than anything, almost like getting some clout because your taking her for a ride in a vehicle that another woman gave you, there is that pinch of conflict that always gets their juices flowing.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
This woman today drove by in a vehicle that looked fairly new, she had "I LOVE YOU KAYLA" written on the side implying this was Kayla driving and the vehicle was a gift to her, and I thought "Wow, that must be a high value woman there for some bumbling gumshoe to buy her a vehicle"

And that got me thinking, what if I put that on my vehicle? I mean, it's obviously disingenuous but does it send that same message of high value, as if you were gifted this by somebody and yeah it's very corny, but the idea is that you must be valuable to be gifted this.

I don't think I would ever do this, authenticity is important to me, I just thought it was interesting more than anything, almost like getting some clout because your taking her for a ride in a vehicle that another woman gave you, there is that pinch of conflict that always gets their juices flowing.
Women love showing off what they get from men. She is happy to go around showing that she didn't pay for the car and got someone else to buy it, because women judge their value not by what they do but by what they can get from men.
 
Top