"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

What has changed since I joined (Update)

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2020
Messages
447
Reaction score
127
I have known so suave for like a year before I finally joined. I joined because a girl(in my previous threads) I really liked didn't say yes when I told I liked her. She said she was in a relationship (most likely untrue).

I still remember what happened after I told her on the phone. I was unbothered at first, then the feeling I may never get her started to crush me, lol.
I still remember her texting me the next day probably to check if we're still cool

After the 'rejection', I still tried to hold on. I would call her sometimes, text her too. There was a time she texted me literally of blues that she was missing me. Now it feels like she was just trying to keep me around like the way a football coach would try to keep a good striker he feels is not the best for him around while looking for another.

Now, it's all over. I realise it's all manipulation. She has to put in way more effort if she's interested.
I haven't contacted her for over a month now. Our university is yet to resume so we haven't seen since March.

I think this COVID19 pandemic really taught me things that would be useful in future, especially about women.

I feel the more you detach yourself emotionally, the easier it becomes. It's even better when you are really busy with things

She's welcome in the future in she's interested and I'm free. I still see her posts on Instagram and WhatsApp but I ignore them.

Away from her

I feel like I'm too picky. Most of the girls really interested in me, I do not like them.

Most of the girls I like don't really do too. Some that did like me no longer do because I was too focused on the first girl in this post and I slightly regret that

I asked a girl out after the coronavirus reduced here and got rejected. I've gone on a date with another girl, things are moving slowly. We'll see what happens. I'm trying not to push things hard. I feel it's easier when the girl really wants it than you.

Recently, a girl approached me at church. It feels good by the way.

My school could be reopened anytime and I'll be busy with school work and I think this break is good. I know I'm less likely to get manipulated like the average guy out there.

This is a long one, I'm sorry
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top