"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

What has changed since I joined (Update)

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2020
Messages
447
Reaction score
127
I have known so suave for like a year before I finally joined. I joined because a girl(in my previous threads) I really liked didn't say yes when I told I liked her. She said she was in a relationship (most likely untrue).

I still remember what happened after I told her on the phone. I was unbothered at first, then the feeling I may never get her started to crush me, lol.
I still remember her texting me the next day probably to check if we're still cool

After the 'rejection', I still tried to hold on. I would call her sometimes, text her too. There was a time she texted me literally of blues that she was missing me. Now it feels like she was just trying to keep me around like the way a football coach would try to keep a good striker he feels is not the best for him around while looking for another.

Now, it's all over. I realise it's all manipulation. She has to put in way more effort if she's interested.
I haven't contacted her for over a month now. Our university is yet to resume so we haven't seen since March.

I think this COVID19 pandemic really taught me things that would be useful in future, especially about women.

I feel the more you detach yourself emotionally, the easier it becomes. It's even better when you are really busy with things

She's welcome in the future in she's interested and I'm free. I still see her posts on Instagram and WhatsApp but I ignore them.

Away from her

I feel like I'm too picky. Most of the girls really interested in me, I do not like them.

Most of the girls I like don't really do too. Some that did like me no longer do because I was too focused on the first girl in this post and I slightly regret that

I asked a girl out after the coronavirus reduced here and got rejected. I've gone on a date with another girl, things are moving slowly. We'll see what happens. I'm trying not to push things hard. I feel it's easier when the girl really wants it than you.

Recently, a girl approached me at church. It feels good by the way.

My school could be reopened anytime and I'll be busy with school work and I think this break is good. I know I'm less likely to get manipulated like the average guy out there.

This is a long one, I'm sorry
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top