Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What happens when you stand up against your Woman?

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women want a man in control and a man that is willing to let the girl go based on standards.

My main plate was acting out. I told her exactly what bothered me. She tried to lie or change subject to something irrelevant, I call her out on everything, flollowed by "The worst thing anyone could ever do to me is insult my intelligence, do you think I'm stupid?"

She flipped out, did the whole block, unblock, I hate you, I love you ... all that, while I remained the sane logical and grounded person during the whole "argument."

What is crazy is her becomming so very submissive turns me on.

I told her... "I know all the guys you dated in the past were fvcking puzzys and they let you get away with shyt that bothered them, well if you wanna be in a realationship with me and not be just a F buddy like Jessica, you need to stop with the "I'm a grown azz woman I can do what I want!" I said "I have standards for my women and that is the reason why you haven't met my family yet, and if you wanna be my gf you have to be willing to compromise."

Followed by dominating in bed, light choking, hard smacking ... she is in heaven because she finally found a MAN willing to have STANDARDS and is not afraid to let a woman go because of them.

Men... have some self respect, there is hope out there. I finally found one that treats me like a king. They are out there.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Except when she is constantly acting out.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Op You repeated some of my exact lines in the same context. One I will add to the list which is like my absolute last resort one is “There are plenty of guys out there that will tolerate X that you did. But I will not. No hard feelings if you want to break up with me and go find a guy that will better meet your needs. But if you want to stay with me then don’t ever do that again.”

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Op You repeated some of my exact lines in the same context. One I will add to the list which is like my absolute last resort one is “There are plenty of guys out there that will tolerate X that you did. But I will not. No hard feelings if you want to break up with me and go find a guy that will better meet your needs. But if you want to stay with me then don’t ever do that again.”
Even better when you find a woman who doesn't cause you to have to do that.

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even better when you find a woman who doesn't cause you to have to do that.
It is in a womans nature to test her boundries, It is our job as a man to understand this and snap her back in line.

One of my favorite lines is "Now your out of line."

She replies all 3 times I've said it... "Yeah I'm being out of line, I'm sorry." Still shocked to this day that it works.

A womans ****orus gets wet when she gets put into her place, she gave me half hour long rim jobs after that.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is in a womans nature to test her boundries, It is our job as a man to understand this and snap her back in line.

One of my favorite lines is "Now your out of line."

She replies all 3 times I've said it... "Yeah I'm being out of line, I'm sorry." Still shocked to this day that it works.

A womans ****orus gets wet when she gets put into her place, she gave me half hour long rim jobs after that.
It all depends on how much she respects you.

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It all depends on how much she respects you.
Most men just have a hard time finding a woman that won't throw them under the bus for some sort of attention. My girlfriend confirmed this when we were talking about the Kardashians and how Kim won't throw Kanye under the bus. Words out of my GF's mouth ... "99% of women wouldn't think twice about throwing their man under the bus to play the victum card or to make people feel sorry for them."

Good luck being an average guy finding a woman that won't test you or your boundries.

It is a mans job to understand how to handle misbehaving women. They are like little kids, most times it's easier if you think of them that way.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My tolerance for womans bad behaviour is well below ZERO these days.

In that past I had put up with shyte from them, and it NEVER ended well for me.

I rather be on my own and going without sex, than be with some cvnt who wants to treat me less than a human being.

Bad behaviour or disrespect should be stomped out immediately... If she doesn't get back in line, simply let that chick go.

Ghost her Ass.

logicallefty

Reaction score
What’s just as important is to be such a man from the beginning.

You cant be a doormat for months only to suddenly grow a pair.
So true. This concept has cost me a lot of friends and even some family members. I was a beta doormat that they knew as a child, teen and then an adult up to early-mid 30s. Then when I changed many of them couldn’t handle it. And don’t want to associate with me now that I have a spine and don’t live to serve their needs.

Glassguy

Reaction score
What’s just as important is to be such a man from the beginning.

You cant be a doormat for months only to suddenly grow a pair.
True.

Over time you can lighten up a little with a woman as your relationship grows. It is nearly impossible (if not impossible) to start out as a door mat and then turn into a man with high standards on how the woman acts and treats you.

When you try to turn into a hard @ss after being a beta, you will be perceived as insecure or mad due to neediness. It wont end well.

Start with high standards and remain a man with high standards. That is the secret to success and will eliminate the bullshyte that some women will try to hit you with.

Silence and Distance works well. If it doesnt, its deuces and on to the next one for Glassguy.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it acceptable for a man to stomp out bad traits in a woman, right from the beginning?

I am not talking strictly bad behaviour towards YOU.

Lets say she has one too many male friends or she likes to drink and party.

Does a man let her know what his expections are in order for her to be in a relationship with him?

Or would that be considered weak or insecure behaviour!

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it acceptable for a man to stomp out bad traits in a woman, right from the beginning?

I am not talking strictly bad behaviour towards YOU.

Lets say she has one too many male friends or she likes to drink and party.

Does a man let her know what his expections are in order for her to be in a relationship with him?

Or would that be considered weak or insecure behaviour!
Feminist agenda wouldnt want a man having positive change on her. Hes supposed to accept the good with the bad. No matter how bad.

And you cannot make someone change. You can refuse to tolerate certain things.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Feminist agenda wouldnt want a man having positive change on her. Hes supposed to accept the good with the bad. No matter how bad.

And you cannot make someone change. You can refuse to tolerate certain things.
Agreed.

Nor should you want to change a person. Either the woman fits your intentions or she doesnt. Its too much work to try to change someone's behaviors that you deem dealbreakers.

My deal breakers are:

Smoking
Excessive drinking (like getting hammered every week)
Laziness (as in no job, cant hold a job, low motivation)
Not financially independent (I am a hard d!ck and good company for her to enjoy, not an ATM machine)
Young children (just a personal preference....I am not here to play daddy to someone else's young kids and deal with the ex @sshole all the time)
Any recreational drug use

I would never try to change someone who is or does the above things. Let them go find someone who does care and have high standards like I do.

I know what I am looking for and I would rather reward good behavior when a chick does something that I like than constantly be fighting an uphill battle to change things about her that I dislike.

If she realizes something is an issue (through conversation) and initiates changing herself, thats fine. But its not my job to do so.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed.

Nor should you want to change a person. Either the woman fits your intentions or she doesnt. Its too much work to try to change someone's behaviors that you deem dealbreakers.

My deal breakers are:

Smoking
Excessive drinking (like getting hammered every week)
Laziness (as in no job, cant hold a job, low motivation)
Not financially independent (I am a hard d!ck and good company for her to enjoy, not an ATM machine)
Young children (just a personal preference....I am not here to play daddy to someone else's young kids and deal with the ex @sshole all the time)
Any recreational drug use

I would never try to change someone who is or does the above things. Let them go find someone who does care and have high standards like I do.

I know what I am looking for and I would rather reward good behavior when a chick does something that I like than constantly be fighting an uphill battle to change things about her that I dislike.

If she realizes something is an issue (through conversation) and initiates changing herself, thats fine. But its not my job to do so.

In past experiences I have realised trying to change someone will always fail.

If she drinks too much.. Find someone who doesn't.

Usually these chicks will change for you temporarily in the early stages of the relationship when IL is high.. Some years down the line, they will go back to being there usual self