Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What happened to sazc?

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I start when guys realize my words. For every guy it is different. For some guys it hits them all at once. For some guys, it takes time. I would put you in that category.
Thanks for the insight.
I wasn't aware that vying for my attention and attempting to 'measure' with me was the 'new' masculinity.
I suppose this makes me old school.

Prettyboy Dee

Banned
Reaction score
Lol @ sosusave posters not realizing big goal and bigdave a
I said it before in another thread, but Big goal, big Neil, and big Dave are all 7 letter names... I can connect more dots as well... but I don't want the feds on me
Bigdave and biggoal are the same user

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To all the sazc and AJ lover boys here,

I envy you guys.

It must be nice to be so simple-minded.
I was wondering about this too. Same with BeExcellent too. None of the female posters post much that is really useful EXCEPT when responding to them to break it down why they’re wrong, because it makes you think ‘outside the box’. Reading THOSE replies to them have always been quite insightful to me to say the least, much more so than anything they’ve ever actually posted.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How many times can you hear an old lady talk about how she thinks she's a HB10 before you just have to laugh and wonder if they even have any brain cells in their head.

Even worse, a lot of guys feed their delusions.
It’s mostly the older guys on here from what I find. The younger dudes don’t seem to really buy it. Must be all that extra testosterone we have.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
some forums have the policy of no women allowed. this forum would benefit from the same policy.

sazc seemed to argue with a lot of people. the last thing we need is a feminist telling us how to deal with women.

logicallefty

Reaction score
some forums have the policy of no women allowed. this forum would benefit from the same policy.

sazc seemed to argue with a lot of people. the last thing we need is a feminist telling us how to deal with women.
Yep. She was very passive aggressive and liked to push the envelope with the mod team. Her ban wasn’t permanent. but apparently after we showed her that being a female doesn’t get one privileges around here she decided not to return.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Lol. I would never pay 1500 month rent for a fleamarket. If I did I'd just rent a kiosk in a mall and be open 7 days.

I really didnt want a date with Seekeroftheway BTW. I just seriously wanted to hangout with her. I wasn't attracted to her like that. She does yoga and that so I was hoping maybe she'd introduce me to some yoga studio chicks.
You're nuts dude. N-U-T-S.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I said it before in another thread, but Big goal, big Neil, and big Dave are all 7 letter names... I can connect more dots as well... but I don't want the feds on me.
They all have very different personalities though. Could be invented personalities, but they're all different. Big Neil went after strippers and Big Dave was a gym rat who only wanted ethnic girls.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They all have very different personalities though. Could be invented personalities, but they're all different. Big Neil went after strippers and Big Dave was a gym rat who only wanted ethnic girls.
Master trolls love role playing

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Taking advice in this area from women is a no no in my opinion. Even a "redpilled girl" has difficulty with intersexual concepts from a man's perspective. There are very few exceptions here and so much so i don't even go there.
Was not saying to take her advice.
IMO Female perspective is still good to have even if its wrong,, it give you a very good insight on their way of thinking.
It also makes you think and analyse issues more, by challenging your point of view even when you are right.

For me bouncing ideas and point of view is how i expand my knowledge.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Was not saying to take her advice.
IMO Female perspective is still good to have even if its wrong,, it give you a very good insight on their way of thinking.
It also makes you think and analyse issues more, by challenging your point of view even when you are right.

For me bouncing ideas and point of view is how i expand my knowledge.
I've never met a genius women nor ever heard of any women that excels in any field in comparison to men.

So, what insights r u talking abt?

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys on here didn't like Sazc for her opinions. They liked her literally for only this reason:

1582648146549.png

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's good to have varying opinions and perspective from SS members of different ages, locations, and sexes.

Not all advice is good advice but I found it interesting to read perspective from females on some of the challenges SS members face. Most of the advice coming from current and past female members, to the best of my recollection, seemed to largely mirror what is commonly accepted: #1 don't be a wuss, be fun, have a life outside of dating, have goals, be confident.

If the average guy could check these 5 boxes, there wouldn't be a need for SS.

Just because someone values different perspective from a female member doesn't make him a "fan boy." I can't stand how the NE Patriots play football but I find their philosophy and team culture interesting and commendable.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never met a genius women nor ever heard of any women that excels in any field in comparison to men.

So, what insights r u talking abt?

Got an example?
Dont get me wrong its not their argument that gets me there, its my reasoning after hearing their argument.
No specific example in mind right now......

However
Sometime its just listening to their answer and see the proof of some red pill concept they did not know they just proved.

Its seeing things like shaming tactics to win an argument, sometimes its the context of the post not the msg.

Observing how women react to certain argument can be very educational as well and tell you alot on what they fear the most.
Talk about fat women and the most triggered will be women that have insecurities towards weight etc...

Imo if you are smart enough to see a bit deeper, having women posters can interesting in many ways.

Id agree that for some ppl women poster can actually be detrimental

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Dont get me wrong its not their argument that gets me there, its my reasoning after hearing their argument.
No specific example in mind right now......

However
Sometime its just listening to their answer and see the proof of some red pill concept they did not know they just proved.

Its seeing things like shaming tactics to win an argument, sometimes its the context of the post not the msg.

Observing how women react to certain argument can be very educational as well and tell you alot on what they fear the most.
Talk about fat women and the most triggered will be women that have insecurities towards weight etc...

Imo if you are smart enough to see a bit deeper, having women posters can interesting in many ways.

Id agree that for some ppl women poster can actually be detrimental
Although you might hv the right frame of mind this doesn't mean everyone does, you need to remind yourself that many men came here broken because of being manipulated by women - by listening to women's perspectives in the 1st place.

That is how western society has ended up being feminized.

A bunch of soy boys are being born and raised as we speak.

So if you or even I are able to discern it, which ironically still doesn't help me or you significantly, to allow feminist to groom other men who comes here seeking masculine help, then we r no better then being a feminist.

Thus it is counter productive.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I think it's good to have varying opinions and perspective from SS members of different ages, locations, and sexes.

Not all advice is good advice but I found it interesting to read perspective from females on some of the challenges SS members face. Most of the advice coming from current and past female members, to the best of my recollection, seemed to largely mirror what is commonly accepted: #1 don't be a wuss, be fun, have a life outside of dating, have goals, be confident.

If the average guy could check these 5 boxes, there wouldn't be a need for SS.

Just because someone values different perspective from a female member doesn't make him a "fan boy." I can't stand how the NE Patriots play football but I find their philosophy and team culture interesting and commendable.
Varying opinions is good.

But those varying opinions much come from those who has stepped and walked in a man's shoe.

If a women has never stepped nor walked in a man's shoe then what use is her opinions, since its all abt how she wants to be treated by men?

Remember, what a woman says and what she actually does is 2 different things.

Just look at all those men who grew up being raised by single mommies, all those perspectives they took in, how fvcked up they ended up.

Any experience man here can tell you that.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Although you might hv the right frame of mind this doesn't mean everyone does, you need to remind yourself that many men came here broken because of being manipulated by women - by listening to women's perspectives in the 1st place.

That is how western society has ended up being feminized.

A bunch of soy boys are being born and raised as we speak.

So if you or even I are able to discern it, which ironically still doesn't help me or you significantly, to allow feminist to groom other men who comes here seeking masculine help, then we r no better then being a feminist.

Thus it is counter productive.
I agree on this

Some of their post might actually throw some poor soul that dont know any better in the wrong direction because they are telling them what they want to believe..

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look no further than the initiation vs compliance thread. Some of the so called “experts” in this forum even agreed with them. That all a woman has to do is sit back and a man has to prove his masculinity by chasing.

When we all know that in our entire life history, the best interactions/relationships were when the women pursued out of high interest.

So I wonder how can a guy forgo his entire life experience just to agree with a female on this forum lol.

Only explanations are 1) hes actually a virgin with no experience. 2) hes kissing a$$.

It was the most sickening thread I’ve ever been a part of.

The “female” in that thread even tried to frame me as insecure because I was able to get seduced by women. Somehow, that wasn’t good enough Because women chase after me and therefore, I was being feminine.

Thats the kind of backwards thinking that is completely valueless on this forum.
Dont remember that thread, will have a look.

Funny thing ive notice is that when women are saying stuff like that, they truly believe it, its true in their mind.
Because its how they see themselves and their experience, they cant handle the fact that they are not like they think they are.

I was seeing a women for a short time last year she was very proud of zen like state of mind
After seeing her a few time i notice that she was the kind of person to get worried often, when i was telling her to not stress things out.
She always had a big reaction to it, because it was going against her self image.