Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What happened to my posts?

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
REMINDER:

Please make sure your age shows up on your profile. This forum is reserved for Mature men 25 and over.

If the Mods don't see your age on your profile your posts will be deleted

You don't have to make it public, but it must be on your profile.

If you start a thread and there is no age on your profile, the thread will be moved.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Here let me put my age as 37 and you'll be none the wiser. See how simple that was? So because I dont put my age up then my post becomes inconsequential? Sounds like bogus ruling to me. Whats funny is ive been registered longer then some of these mods.

Reminds me why I left this forum years ago. Im out.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And to think, all it would've taken is 3 minutes to have read the forum rules, adjusted your age and you might've avoided all of this. One would think such an astute and senior member as yourself would've noticed he was posting in the Mature Man's Forum and been familiar with the rules after 6 years here.

I've unerased your previous posts (which indeed were long and well thought out). Have a nice day.

H

Houser

I made a post last night, my first, where'd it go? Did i offend the powers that be? Was it offensive? Testing, testing..............

RepM

Don Juan
Reaction score
There are a lot of posts deleted last night. Age was shown in those posts. No offensive language in it. Couldnt log in either?

Whats happening here?

romangod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can someone explain the disappearing posts? Some that I thought were of great help yesterday were gone this morning.

Cheers!

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
REMINDER:

Please make sure your age shows up on your profile. This forum is reserved for Mature men 25 and over.

If the Mods don't see your age on your profile your posts will be deleted

You don't have to make it public, but it must be on your profile.

If you start a thread and there is no age on your profile, the thread will be moved.

Rubirosa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm showing my age now. Will my previous posts that were remeoved now be restored to the threads they were removed from ?

JaZZyWaTCh

Reaction score
We're not trying to crush views we disagree with, it's just that this is the limitations we have set for this forum in order for it to be a place where older men can present their views independently from the General Discussion board where they may be put off by the constant flow..

notfromhere

Reaction score
I already gave my age twice: once while registering the forum and once in the original post.

JonF

Don Juan
Reaction score
My post was deleted

Sorry, I'm new to the forum. Ive changed my profile so that my age could be displayed. Is it possible to undelete my post?
Thanks

MtnMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i am trying to post something in this forum, but it does not show up. Is there a maximum length? it was pretty wordy.