Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What happened to my posts?

Paradox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Please make sure your age shows up on your profile. This forum is reserved for Mature men 25 and over.

If the Mods don't see your age on your profile your posts may be moved to the discussion forum.

Thanks for the help.

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
Wherever the Dong guides me, but mostly Hawaii
What makes a 25 year old mature and a 23 year old not? Let the posts speak for themselves

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I swear we have some 30+ in here who should be posting in the H.S. Forum.

The problem is that wether a post is mature or not mature is a subjective matter.

The Mature Man forum should be for 30+.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look, no Mod is trying to be a an A-Hole about this. We discuss the age limitations for this forum often and it pains me (and I'm sure PARADOX) to have to delete some very good responses from some very astute members under the age of 25. However this is the only way to keep the Mature Man's forum "mature". It's not much and yes, you can simply lie about your age, but it's one simple rule; just post your real age on your profile. You don't even have to make it public, it just has to be there. The idea is that this forum focuses on issues that concern men 25 and older - and to be honest I think it ought to be upped to 30, but we feel 5 years younger opens up the forum sufficiently for the mid 20s members to relate.

I constantly get PMs from members as young as 15 who are compelled to respond to some of the older member's threads. It's not that what they're responding with is invalid, and I do quote and post responses from them from time to time, but understand, we're not trying to crush views we disagree with, it's just that this is the limitations we have set for this forum in order for it to be a place where older men can present their views independently from the General Discussion board where they may be put off by the constant flow of threads that don't really apply to them.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
happyguy2 said:
I guess somebody needs to say it. Rollo is an idiot.
You can't be serious! Are you sure you are 58?

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
amoka said:
You can't be serious! Are you sure you are 58?
Well he's aging reallly fast - I think he died of old age right before he was banned.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've also noticed the forum (server?) goes down more than a $20 hooker and when it does recent posts sometimes get lost.

EDIT:

A few minutes after I posted this, the server went down and a post I submitted is gone. Sometimes I scare myself.

Last edited:

##17

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Paradox said:
Please make sure your age shows up on your profile. This forum is reserved for Mature men 25 and over.

If the Mods don't see your age on your profile your posts may be moved to the discussion forum.

Thanks for the help.
Then why does iqqi get away with not posting her age??

thedeparted

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting to note that my post on the WHY ARE MY POSTS DELETED thread -- has been deleted!

thedeparted

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, was that the problem? I'm 34.

thedeparted

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
FYI, yet another post disappeared. It was a thread called "Life of Chan" about an AFC in the Washington Post.

Trance_69

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm new to so suave and I did wonder why my posts had disappeared.
I've put in my age in my profile.
Hopefully it is sorted now?

asid76

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think its great that the ages are separated like this. I agree completely with Rollo and Paradox. I am totally different than when I was 20-26. At a certain age you change. I'm 32 now. I see 20 year olds all the time they are a world apart from me. Its now cool to misspell words, talk like a hip-hopper and dress like a ***** at a young age.

I can't go to the club every night and get wasted. I don't live with my parents. I am not in college. I pay my own bills, work all day, spend time with my mom, sister and brother. All these little differences are what adds up to a "mature man". The women expect different things from us as well. If we act like dorks, it can get really annoying real fast to a mature woman. When someone younger does it, its more acceptable and even considered "cute".

Sometimes, when I see a question from someone 17-25 I really shake my head. Its hard to explain but once you younger guys get here you will see it the same way. The questions and advice changes at a certain age. The mindset of a man changes as well. There was a level of ignorant arrogance that I had at a younger age that has been thankfully lifted due to the realities of the world setting in. I realized that I was not a rare and special snowflake, and that sometimes when there are limitations attached to things its for the better and not necessarily a direct insult to my sensitive pride. I was so happy the day I found the "mature man" posting section...

Go ahead and delete my post. I'll take it like a man. A mature man.

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why was my post in the thread "Are men really afraid of successful women?" deleted?

My profile clearly shows my age - I am 26 and have had no problems posting before.

PM me with an explanation.

sxyazsin

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't believe this, I just spent so much time on that message. I'm dating a 27 year old woman--wtf. This board is absurd.

MoveYourAss...

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How do I get my age displayed in the sidebar (the box besides the posts) without giving my exact date of birth?

I would be most thankful for a PM.