Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What happened to Jophil

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear HitHard,
Poor old JoPhil,contributed,fine wisdom to this site over a long period....To us Down Under he was,having lived some time in the States,able to help us bridge the communications gap,that so often confuses us... Some of his finest contributions were while he was battling Cancer,he went down with all guns firing...cheerful,right to the end his messages to this site were a beacon of inspiration to all of us,he never complained he just battled on....Vale Jophil,you showed us how a DJ dies,your thoughts will live on forever!

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scaramouche said:
Dear HitHard,
Poor old JoPhil,contributed,fine wisdom to this site over a long period....To us Down Under he was,having lived some time in the States,able to help us bridge the communications gap,that so often confuses us... Some of his finest contributions were while he was battling Cancer,he went down with all guns firing...cheerful,right to the end his messages to this site were a beacon of inspiration to all of us,he never complained he just battled on....Vale Jophil,you showed us how a DJ dies,your thoughts will live on forever!
Well said Scaramouche. He really was the man! An engineer, a major in the AU Army and one fine fvckin human being.

hithard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jophil was a great mentor and I greatly respected his input.

No one else die while I'm away.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hithard said:
Jophil was a great mentor and I greatly respected his input.

No one else die while I'm away.
I can't promise anything, but I'll keep taking my Geritol...

The Grue

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am having a drink right now to Jophil's memory, RIP brother.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jophil was a great mentor and supporter to me. Always a positive force on this forum. He is dearly missed. Hopefully his posts and wisdom live on through these boards and the DJ bible.

The Bat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not to derail the topic in anyway but...

...where is Interceptor? His last post is one of his regulars but he just up and vanished....

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder if part of the internet social network meme is that when folks die, they get remembered by their forum peers at a certain level - like a man being remembered by his community at his funeral. And along with that, maybe folks now have to have an "internet will" so that the word gets out to their internet communities.

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd never pass an opportunity to pay my respects to the man. He made me stick around. He had a deep influence in my life.

Rest In Peace, you crazy diamond.

PeakIV

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jophill opened my eyes to the crazies......:eek:

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya know guys. Read his posts and threads. The man really was worldly and in my opinion, a genius. He'd been around life's block so to speak. We had been talking right before he passed. Was planning on a trip to the US to visit me. I wish that would have happened. He helped me so much and I was flattered that he thought enough of me to make the trip. What a guy!

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear 5String,
"If you are going to have sex with granny cougar's, wear a condom so you don't catch osteoporosis.....Jophil28"...Tres Drole