What happened to deesade?

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know what, **** it. I'm out. I don't have the patience to come back here again. Pook did say that you had to leave this place eventually. I guess my time is now. Thanks for everything guys, I've learned a lot from here and changed a lot, this place truly did change my life. Now it's time time toughen the **** up and face reality again. I might come back here in few years time, or maybe in a week, or maybe never again. But I think I've learned what I could from here. Thanks again guys. Always get stronger, and be great.

I'm the ****ing greatest. No wait, I'm not the greatest, I'm the double greatest! And don't any of you ever forget it!

logicallefty

Reaction score
Deesade did not get banned. He left on his own. In fact, he went from one of the highest on the moderator shvt list to one of the most turned around we have seen. @ImTheDoubleGreatest! Hate to see you go. But you are one of the lucky ones who found sosuave at early age. So you might have got the benefits already. I wasn’t that lucky at your age. Didn’t get it till my 30s and we old guys take a longer time to catch up. Good luck man.