Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What Happened and what I learned since i quit visiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

southernteen

Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was last on this site I hardly had any friends, the things I tried to learn from the site were not helping any. In fact, I was becoming something of a royal pain in the butt. It was at this time that I decided to quit visiting the site and vowed to return if I figured anything out. I’m back now. Anyway through the next year I was horribly depressed. I managed to drive most of my friends away and was feeling terribly sorry for myself. Then I began to become suicidal. I couldn’t pick up a knife without thinking about just ending all my pain. Then I began to go to church after one of my old friends invited me. I rebelled against the thought of a God and tried to explain him away but every time I tried the depression deepened. While continuing to go to church I began to try to reason things out and said things to myself like religions ok for them but I just want to have lots of fun and friends. Then after a church retreat deal and a weekend feeling utterly cut off from everyone around me I, got in my car and prayed for the first time in about 10 years. I immediately felt different, renewed, alive. These results began to wear off though after a few weeks. It wasn’t until a church camp a few months later that I realized why I wasn’t receiving the happiness God promises. I had been praying and reading my bible out of an attempt to use God to get the friends and girls that I wanted. It wasn’t until a church camp that I realized the error of my ways. I realized that you HAVE TO WANT TO OBEY GOD to get anything out of life. The center of my life up until that point had been myself. It wasn’t until I made God the center of my life and began to live my life the way he has commanded. Even though I’ve figured out how to be happy I am still learning. Every week sometimes more often God teaches me something through life’s trials. These days though I feel like I have a long way to go I have friends and am not scared of people. I realized how I no longer have to have a girlfriend that I can be content with what God has provided me. As I said I promised myself to return and share whatever I learned. Im back now and I urge you all to get into church if you haven’t already to begin to do what the bible commands you to do and the rest of your life will just fall into place. Because that’s the reason we are all here isn’t it? Our lifes have all felt out of joint as if something was wrong with us. We have felt like nobody wants to be with us. I hope at least some of you will heed my advice and since i know how confusing it can be for someone to tell you to just do something feel free to ask me any questions no matter how trivial

jenzos

Don Juan
Reaction score
good for you. I dont need god for fun or "making my life better." but hey whatever works for u.

Reaction score
Originally posted by Soniq_red
I don't believe God exists, but I believe one has to believe something, have faith, and it's cool to see that it works. Congrats on the new found happiness.

Y dont u believe in god? ant he the one that put you on this earth? IF he ant the 1 that put u on this earth i dunno who did, but i always wondered bout the reason i was put on this earth and who sent me here. The only explanation for me was tha all mighty god.

floydtheater07

Don Juan
Reaction score
Very good, honest post. I too have found that, when I have faith, I never fall far down. I make mistakes, but The Lord helps me learn from these mistakes and become a better person in this world.

I'd be careful urging people to attend Church though. Everyone has their own beliefs, and as long as their faith helps them, I see no reason to refute it.

Smooth Player 056

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jesus Christ is my lord and Savior...without him there would be nothing good. Religion gives you stregnth and motivation, which is good when ur depressed.

box

Don Juan
Reaction score
Religion is a touchy subject. It seems like you were at an all-time low when you started to attend church. When your at that level, if you have anything to grasp on to, it will help. You could have just as easily found a religious cult that would **** you up. If you believe that Jesus is our savior then im glad you have so much faith. I however, do not.

Rint

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
uh......

This site rox i dont know how it dousnt help mayb u didn read all the good stuff here.

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Smooth Player 056
Jesus Christ is my lord and Savior...without him there would be nothing good. Religion gives you stregnth and motivation, which is good when ur depressed.
So is a good kick in the ass ;)

Viper

Banned
Reaction score
Let's just say, the bible has been modified many times. Originally, there was no heaven or hell, just a spiritual world. It pains me to see many family members and fellow Christians, falling for these lies.

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Discontinue any comments regarding religion, or this thread will be closed.

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Glad you found something you can believe in but this does not belong here. :)

Ciao...

AS

Status
Not open for further replies.