Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What happend is she serieous?

sim285

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was textin a girl i like on whatasaap
(She knws I like her as I told her but we just friends)

About sone1 who conplimed abt her at work
I told her who complained.

However i never told her who told me

Them dhe said if i dont she wont be my friend tell me
Are you not gona tell me

Would she really leave the friendship over that?

Then I said if you were my gf I would tell you everything

She just said okay

Then I told her who told me

Should I ask her tommrow if she was serieous?

sph21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL

After rereading several times of your post, I finally understand what you're asking for.

Okay guys, if you wanna know what he meant, here it is:

He has a crush on a girl and he was texting her on WhatsApp (she knows that he likes her because he told her and they're just friends)

Someone at work (apparently they work together) complained about her.

He played a game with her about who told him that.

He used it as a bargain to make her as his gf.

When she told him: "okay" , he thought she agreed to be his gf.

He is wondering whether she was serious about being his gf
LOL

Sorry I laughed at you and your story. It's apparent that you don't have many experiences with females.

So. Clearly, she friendzoned you. There's no escape from that zone. Forget her.

Next time, don't do that stupid game again. By doing that, you purposely told her that you don't know how to play this mating game.

One thing I learned from girls is that to always watch their actions and not words. Never take girl's words too seriously unless she shows it through her actions.

By the way, your actions showed her that you're just a weak male. If I were you, I wouldn't put high hopes in her.

You need to learn a lot if you really want to master this game. I suggest you to start reading and applying what you read from DJ Bible.

sim22

Reaction score
Sort off

She said she wont be my friend unless i tell her who told me, some1 complained abt her.

Was she serieos abt bot bein mates.
She was like ...... i wont be youd friend tell me

I did tell her after saying abt gf, i still told her

Igetit!

Reaction score
LOL

After rereading several times of your post, I finally understand what you're asking for.

Okay guys, if you wanna know what he meant, here it is:

He has a crush on a girl and he was texting her on WhatsApp (she knows that he likes her because he told her and they're just friends)

Someone at work (apparently they work together) complained about her.

He played a game with her about who told him that.

He used it as a bargain to make her as his gf.

When she told him: "okay" , he thought she agreed to be his gf.

He is wondering whether she was serious about being his gf
LOL

Sorry I laughed at you and your story. It's apparent that you don't have many experiences with females.

So. Clearly, she friendzoned you. There's no escape from that zone. Forget her.

Next time, don't do that stupid game again. By doing that, you purposely told her that you don't know how to play this mating game.

One thing I learned from girls is that to always watch their actions and not words. Never take girl's words too seriously unless she shows it through her actions.

By the way, your actions showed her that you're just a weak male. If I were you, I wouldn't put high hopes in her.

You need to learn a lot if you really want to master this game. I suggest you to start reading and applying what you read from DJ Bible.

I understood what he meant. I myself just didn't respond because really......there's really no point......he's "doesn't get it".

The fact that she's able to chump him out by threatening to take her friendship way from him if he doesn't do what she wants,and that he's actually worried and concerned about it........he doesn't have enough experience with women for anything we say to be of any help.

He think if he gives in and tell her what she wants to know,she'll keep being his "friend" and thus,he may still have a chance with her. He's too inexperienced to know he's being played for a fool. Trying to explain any of this to him would be like trying to explain algebra to a pre-schooler. Doesn't matter how well of a job you do explaining it....if he doesn't know the basics of adding,subtracting,multiplying,and division....the whole thing is pointless.

Best thing he can do is get WISDOM......not knowledge. Problem is wisdom CANNOT BE TAUGHT.....you have to go through sh!t and have experience to get it. So unfortunately,he's gonna have to get put through the ringer with this chick and possibly a LOT more before he realizes and understands what's going on here.

Serenity

Reaction score
I think I just got cancer from reading that, thanks @sph21 for taking the effort to translate it.

I don't say this often, but I think you (@sim285) need to quit practicing for a while to read up on and understand the fundamentals of game before trying to pick up another girl. I usually advise combining theory with live practice, but in this case there's nothing to learn if you don't even have basic knowledge about how to approach dating.

Glassguy

Reaction score
I was textin a girl i like on whatasaap
(She knws I like her as I told her but we just friends)

About sone1 who conplimed abt her at work
I told her who complained.

However i never told her who told me

Them dhe said if i dont she wont be my friend tell me
Are you not gona tell me

Would she really leave the friendship over that?

Then I said if you were my gf I would tell you everything

She just said okay

Then I told her who told me

Should I ask her tommrow if she was serieous?
After trying to read and decipher that shyte I only have one question.......

Does anyone have any Tylenol?

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I'm keeping it 100 with you OP, I think you should stop being a pansy and acting like a little boy who is scared of his own shadow around women.

magevis

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you guys are being too hard on him. I can feel the dude and I'm sure most of you guys were once in a similar situation(s).
Though I'm nowhere near where I want to be with women, at least I know the basics and I understand that everyone has to start from somewhere.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think this forum is meant especially for guys like him(and me)
So instead of bashing OP I would suggest someone be kind enough to at least refer a link to suitable material, say, book of pook etc.
From there he'll figure the fundamentals and know where to begin.