Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What happen?

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
f

**UPDATE***
Side note: It's been a year since we have seen each other.

I texted her around 10 am and say " Pack some clothes" " I'm pulling up today"
She wasn't replying back in a timely manner ( being the fact I have a block of texts she didn't reply to from last week) I didn't know if she was going to reply or not..so I decided to pull up to her crib. Fast forward..im 5 min away from her crib and she finally texts back " where are we going"...in my mind I'm like "damn"..so I just say **** it I'm over here now..so I texted her and told her I'm going to pull up In a min...

5 min later I'm in front of her crib, I text her and tell her to come outside....she never replies..( she probably didn't know I was going to pull up ) I honestly think she was just going to let me sit there. So I got out the car and knocked on the door...she opens it within minutes and looks at me then her vibe changed quick and shes looking at me with a horrible look, disgusted look, looking me up and down in a defensive way..that instantly killed my confidence a little!! On the spot no lie. Her whole vibe was "defensive " looking around as if if she didn't know what I was up to. I told her to come out here , she says " What's up?"(What you want)(it's like she had her defenses up), which pissed me off in the inside cause we was just texting about what we was trying to do..smh... she's looking at me with alot of "Disdain and contempt"...I say " What you busy? I need to come back??"..she says with an attitude " Yes when I text you" (I knew then I shouldn't have pulled up the way i did) and at the same time she's looking me up and down in an unattractive/Disgusting way..

Her whole vibe was as "Indifferent" and it was like I'm a "Stranger" , I asked her how long that was going to take...she never said anything..she was totally ignoring me..like I wasn't even there..as if I looked "Pathetic"...she wasn't doing it in rude way more in a nice way , cordial way as if she was trying to escape the Awkwardness . As I'm talking to her she was picking her baby up , I told her I'll wait for her hit me up and if she don't then f*ck it and she said "Okay" as if she didn't really care , and she already had her hand on the door before I was done talking. Im walking off and I can see her out the corner of my eyes standing in the door looking me up and down as if she didn't know who TF I was lol...imagine a stranger knocking on your door.....that's how the whole vibe was...It took all of that for me to realize that the last time we saw each other was last March..so it's been a year..she even gained a little weight. I should have called her and texted her a bit more before jumping the gun.

I remember months ago when she didn't text back and told her I was going to pull up she texted me back saying " See we not about to do this..you have to do better"

What was her problem??? Is there any way I could come from this???
Dude no. Just walk away.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why? I mean you can't say she wasn't interested..she was talking about going out of "town" with me..
I can and i will. Every encounter you have had she wasted your time and jacked you around.

"She was talking about going out of town with me." Did she go out of town with you? No. Did she make plans no.

Nothing but blah blah blah and lies to keep you on her hook.

Walk away.

Bamaboi

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can and i will. Every encounter you have had she wasted your time and jacked you around.

"She was talking about going out of town with me." Did she go out of town with you? No. Did she make plans no.

Nothing but blah blah blah and lies to keep you on her hook.

Walk away.
No she the one who made plans first, it was her idea first..she even called me one day last week so we could go and i was sleep and I've been trying to get her to reply since then , which led up to this . So don't ever say she wasn't intertested . Atleast give me some props.

Prettyboy Dee

Banned
Reaction score
No she the one who made plans first, it was her idea first..she even called me one day last week so we could go and i was sleep and I've been trying to get her to reply since then , which led up to this . So don't ever say she wasn't intertested . Atleast give me some props.
No, you dont get no props because you ain't do sh!t

Have you fvcked her? Have you even seen her naked?

You barely can get her to respond to you so how the hell are we suppose to give you props lol are you sick in the head? Who cares about her making plans, did she follow through with them? No.

If shes interested why are you on here instead of with her somewhere fvcking her?

Like I said, your either a troll or just plain ole stupid.

And your 28 years old? Bruh, my little cousin got more game then you.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you two go out? No. Was there a date? No. Did you get anywhere? No.

I would give you props if you went no contact and blocked her after she flaked on you the first time, maybe even after the 2nd time but after the 4th 5th 10th time and a year later this chick is still leading you around and leading you on and jacking your chain, dude zero props.

Zero. I have to agree with Pretty boy Dee you have to be trolling because no guy would put up with this crap from any girl but here you are.

Bamaboi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you two go out? No. Was there a date? No. Did you get anywhere? No.

I would give you props if you went no contact and blocked her after she flaked on you the first time, maybe even after the 2nd time but after the 4th 5th 10th time and a year later this chick is still leading you around and leading you on and jacking your chain, dude zero props.

Zero. I have to agree with Pretty boy Dee you have to be trolling because no guy would put up with this crap from any girl but here you are.
But think about this, she texted me and said we could go out of town on such and such day, then asked if I wanted to go that tonight...told her to hit me up when shes about to head to my side of town, 5 hrs later (11:30pm) she calls.me and leaves a "Wyd" text...but I was SLEEP...it doesn't take rocket science to see that she was calling so we could link up...even on the day I pulled up to her house I told her to.pack her clothes and that we was going out of town and she texted back " wanting to know where".....it was clearly interest there

Prettyboy Dee

Banned
Reaction score
But think about this, she texted me and said we could go out of town on such and such day, then asked if I wanted to go that tonight...told her to hit me up when shes about to head to my side of town, 5 hrs later (11:30pm) she calls.me and leaves a "Wyd" text...but I was SLEEP...it doesn't take rocket science to see that she was calling so we could link up...even on the day I pulled up to her house I told her to.pack her clothes and that we was going out of town and she texted back " wanting to know where".....it was clearly interest there
None of that sh!t matters, answer this for us......

Are you fvcking her?
Are you dating her?
Are you guys hanging out on a regular?

Forget about everything else you said, answer those 3 questions

The answer to those 3 questions are no, your trying to hang on to your ego by implying that she "was" interested but the past is the past, what's going on right now is shes not interested, who gives a fvck about how interested she was, how interested is she now though?

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
f

**UPDATE***
Side note: It's been a year since we have seen each other.

I texted her around 10 am and say " Pack some clothes" " I'm pulling up today"
She wasn't replying back in a timely manner ( being the fact I have a block of texts she didn't reply to from last week) I didn't know if she was going to reply or not..so I decided to pull up to her crib. Fast forward..im 5 min away from her crib and she finally texts back " where are we going"...in my mind I'm like "damn"..so I just say **** it I'm over here now..so I texted her and told her I'm going to pull up In a min...

5 min later I'm in front of her crib, I text her and tell her to come outside....she never replies..( she probably didn't know I was going to pull up ) I honestly think she was just going to let me sit there. So I got out the car and knocked on the door...she opens it within minutes and looks at me then her vibe changed quick and shes looking at me with a horrible look, disgusted look, looking me up and down in a defensive way..that instantly killed my confidence a little!! On the spot no lie. Her whole vibe was "defensive " looking around as if if she didn't know what I was up to. I told her to come out here , she says " What's up?"(What you want)(it's like she had her defenses up), which pissed me off in the inside cause we was just texting about what we was trying to do..smh... she's looking at me with alot of "Disdain and contempt"...I say " What you busy? I need to come back??"..she says with an attitude " Yes when I text you" (I knew then I shouldn't have pulled up the way i did) and at the same time she's looking me up and down in an unattractive/Disgusting way..

Her whole vibe was as "Indifferent" and it was like I'm a "Stranger" , I asked her how long that was going to take...she never said anything..she was totally ignoring me..like I wasn't even there..as if I looked "Pathetic"...she wasn't doing it in rude way more in a nice way , cordial way as if she was trying to escape the Awkwardness . As I'm talking to her she was picking her baby up , I told her I'll wait for her hit me up and if she don't then f*ck it and she said "Okay" as if she didn't really care , and she already had her hand on the door before I was done talking. Im walking off and I can see her out the corner of my eyes standing in the door looking me up and down as if she didn't know who TF I was lol...imagine a stranger knocking on your door.....that's how the whole vibe was...It took all of that for me to realize that the last time we saw each other was last March..so it's been a year..she even gained a little weight. I should have called her and texted her a bit more before jumping the gun.

I remember months ago when she didn't text back and told her I was going to pull up she texted me back saying " See we not about to do this..you have to do better"

What was her problem??? Is there any way I could come from this???
I'm beginning to believe you are full of it, and you are just posting this stuff just to have some kind of 'fun', I hope we are entertaining you... because that is fine. You have some time to kill and we are playing along. This IMO is fine.

And since I don't have anything else important to do right now, with some time to kill... I'll respond. I do not know for sure if this is some kind of joke or if you are serious.... because I have known people like you in the past. And I have, and still hear stories from women about men behaving the way you are. So on the outside chance you are really this clueless... You really need to stop this.

You are wearing dark clothes, blindfolded, driving the wrong way on a road filled with cars, on a bicycle with no lights. You are headed for trouble... serious trouble. I know a man that is sitting in PRISON right now, convicted of sexual assault. Now the truth is that I really do not believe he raped the girl he was accused of. However, because he had a pattern of stalker-like behavior... just showing up.... like you claimed you did. With text message threads like the one you shared.... Well, it's going to be your word against her's that anything really happened, and all it's going to take is a jury to measure this behavior and believe it's possible.

If you end up on a sex-offenders list for stalking.... well, everytime you move you are going to have to notify your new community that you are a threat, https://www.wklaw.com/will-register-sex-offender-stalking-california-pc-646-9/

At any rate, the best that can happen if you are accused of something you did not do, is that you are going to spend a butt load of cash defending yourself against a DA who has unlimited resources, and it's not going to cost this chick anything but time... and OH BTW, she will be celebrated as a heroine.

Bamaboi

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm beginning to believe you are full of it, and you are just posting this stuff just to have some kind of 'fun', I hope we are entertaining you... because that is fine. You have some time to kill and we are playing along. This IMO is fine.

And since I don't have anything else important to do right now, with some time to kill... I'll respond. I do not know for sure if this is some kind of joke or if you are serious.... because I have known people like you in the past. And I have, and still hear stories from women about men behaving the way you are. So on the outside chance you are really this clueless... You really need to stop this.

You are wearing dark clothes, blindfolded, driving the wrong way on a road filled with cars, on a bicycle with no lights. You are headed for trouble... serious trouble. I know a man that is sitting in PRISON right now, convicted of sexual assault. Now the truth is that I really do not believe he raped the girl he was accused of. However, because he had a pattern of stalker-like behavior... just showing up.... like you claimed you did. With text message threads like the one you shared.... Well, it's going to be your word against her's that anything really happened, and all it's going to take is a jury to measure this behavior and believe it's possible.

If you end up on a sex-offenders list for stalking.... well, everytime you move you are going to have to notify your new community that you are a threat, https://www.wklaw.com/will-register-sex-offender-stalking-california-pc-646-9/

At any rate, the best that can happen if you are accused of something you did not do, is that you are going to spend a butt load of cash defending yourself against a DA who has unlimited resources, and it's not going to cost this chick anything but time... and OH BTW, she will be celebrated as a heroine.
No this is a real situation , I want to know why she switched up?? Started acting like that

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But think about this, she texted me and said we could go out of town on such and such day, Did you go? No. then asked if I wanted to go that tonight.Did you go? No...told her to hit me up when shes about to head to my side of town, 5 hrs later (11:30pm) she calls.me and leaves a "Wyd" text...but I was SLEEP...it doesn't take rocket science to see that she was calling so we could link up..Fail. she was looking for validation. You gave it like a chump..even on the day I pulled up to her house I told her to.pack her clothes and that we was going out of town and she texted back " wanting to know where".Did you go? No.....it was clearly interest there. FAIL. No there wasnt. Only a girl jacking your chain.
I think we are done here.

Bamaboi

Don Juan
Reaction score
But **** this...I'm gonna shoot another shot and text her and telling her **** what happen that day , and tell her the **** was weird and we need to go out of town. One thing I do know about her if she doesn't want anything to do with a dude she will block their number..so if I text her and my number is blocked then Ill have my answer . If my text goes through then I know I can still get at her...I'll update you all

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You’ve crossed over into the creepy stalker domain.

Give it up, there’s no going back with her.

Any further energy from you to her stamps ‘irreversible dumb ****’ on your forehead for all the other girls to see.

Last edited:

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No this is a real situation , I want to know why she switched up?? Started acting like that
In that case, this isn't rocket science..... you never had a chance. You are not taking the hint, and her behavior is normal chick behavior when you don't take the hint. She hasn't switched anything up. Most women, if they really aren't interested, will start off being nice and polite., few will just come out and tell you she isn't interested. Now if your next question is "Why are women like this?" Well, I have no idea... but I do know most women hate confrontation, and many would rather not sit around and try to rationally explain why she isn't feeling it, because she can't... she doesn't know. Chemistry is what it is.

Don't beat around the bush, offer up a time/place/activity and if she says 'yes' then doesn't flake and/or actually shows up, then you know you are in the game, otherwise you don't have a shot.

Bamaboi

Don Juan
Reaction score
In that case, this isn't rocket science..... you never had a chance. You are not taking the hint, and her behavior is normal chick behavior when you don't take the hint. She hasn't switched anything up. Most women, if they really aren't interested, will start off being nice and polite., few will just come out and tell you she isn't interested. Now if your next question is "Why are women like this?" Well, I have no idea... but I do know most women hate confrontation, and many would rather not sit around and try to rationally explain why she isn't feeling it, because she can't... she doesn't know. Chemistry is what it is.

Don't beat around the bush, offer up a time/place/activity and if she says 'yes' then doesn't flake and/or actually shows up, then you know you are in the game, otherwise you don't have a shot.
Focusing on your statements I made BOLD. You have to THINK....that night she asked me if I wanted to go out of town that night and I told her to hit me when shes about to head my , she CALLED ME that night around 11pm and left a text....it's clearly visible she was ready to GO!!!!!!! So you can't say it wasn't any interest or chemistry ..she was READY TO GO!! I just wasn't awake to respond !!...even the day u pulled up on her and told her to pack her **** and we going out of town..she responded and wanted to know where we were going.....meaning she was WITH IT !!!!!!..again you can't say it's no chemistry....or interested from her.....its right in your face she it was there.......what I need answers to is why her vibe was like that when I pulled up.........it doesn't take a rocket science to see where I'm coming from

Bamaboi

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm lowkey crushed and my confidence is at a LOW right now but I know I will get through it...

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Focusing on your statements I made BOLD. You have to THINK....that night she asked me if I wanted to go out of town that night and I told her to hit me when shes about to head my , she CALLED ME that night around 11pm and left a text....it's clearly visible she was ready to GO!!!!!!! So you can't say it wasn't any interest or chemistry ..she was READY TO GO!! I just wasn't awake to respond !!...even the day u pulled up on her and told her to pack her **** and we going out of town..she responded and wanted to know where we were going.....meaning she was WITH IT !!!!!!..again you can't say it's no chemistry....or interested from her.....its right in your face she it was there.......what I need answers to is why her vibe was like that when I pulled up.........it doesn't take a rocket science to see where I'm coming from
Real talk, insecure girls pull last minute shiit like that for attention. If you're banging a girl consistently the last minute stuff can work if it's convenient and she's real submissive about it. If you're busy it will rarely work and girls will know they have to plan with you.

Unless a girl is super reliable and sweet I find last minute stuff disrespectful. She thinks I'm always available? Naw, I got checks to collect, personal projects way more important than any girl, and other girls to fuuck with that respect my time. I've had a handful of reliable girls ask me for sex last minute. You know what I had to do? Open my front door, that's it. Obviously I'd only say yes if I'm home. I wouldn't ever go further than that for some last minute crap, no matter how sweet I think the girl is or how good the sex is. I had a girl come over like that for 2 years, she always came through, and even then I felt I deserved better, even though she was coming over in the middle of the night to blow and fuuck my brains out. I've had girls come through like that for a year, suddenly stop, then start again 4 years later. The common theme? They never jerk my chain because I stop talking to girls that try.

Do you know how a girl acts when she's interested? She'll agree to stuff well in advance and then come through. If something happens and she can't make it she'll shower you with apologies, pitch alternate days, then meet up and suck your diick like a demon while apologizing again.

Every single guy in this thread is telling you she's fuucking with you for attention and you wanna keep doing the same crap you've been doing. Insanity is doing the same thing and expecting different results.

Wake up dude. @RangerMIke is right, you are gonna have her calling the cops or putting a restraining order on you if you keep showing up unannounced. She may just start keepin some hard hittin mofos at the crib to deal with your clown as$ when it shows up.

You can not force her to feel a certain way about you. If you want to get her back you need to show value by staying chill af and not contacting her because you don't entertain flakes. You need to admit you're wrong about her, that she doesn't like you how you want her to. Stop trying to ignore all these obvious signs that she's not interested.

I'm willing to bet she thinks you're pathetic af. She doesn't block you cuz you're harmless. She made you shrivel by looking at you funny for God's sake.

Maybe some simple AMS stuff will resonate with you, look him up on youtube. Type in 'AMS on your purpose' or something.

You need to ghost on this girl hard, forever. If you can't do that then tell us why. Why can't you cut your losses? Why keep torturing yourself? And she has a kid? Wtf? Get a baddie without kids. Why do you think you don't deserve better than this girl? If you're a real man then own up and answer these questions as best you can, it's the only way this discussion will make any progress.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But **** this...I'm gonna shoot another shot and text her and telling her **** what happen that day , and tell her the **** was weird and we need to go out of town. One thing I do know about her if she doesn't want anything to do with a dude she will block their number..so if I text her and my number is blocked then Ill have my answer . If my text goes through then I know I can still get at her...I'll update you all
You do that then.

Bamaboi

Don Juan
Reaction score
You do that then.
I'm confused by everyone answers ...I'm getting different answers...but read this!! This guy has some key points:

I think just putting yourself in her shoes, like you did in her doorstep, would work to see the problem.

"Bc of your past back and forth she don't really know she can trust you, you hit her up with some vape pens but she's intersted in you so she says to hang out. She isn't confident that you will follow up so she tests you a little and you don't pass (don't reply for too long or fall asleep). Now she sees you making a strong move and honestly she has to be surpirsed, bc of the way you go back and forth, she gotta think now that you only ever hit her up or pulled up in her house to bang her and you aren't serious about her.

I can see that you were somewhat serious about her so next time be more consistant with your approach and she'll know you care"

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No one here bats 100%.
You'll achieve better results by being more assertive and concise.
By doing so, you'll get a quicker (and better) idea if she's a time waster or if she's game.

Never defer. Instead, give her options.
Instead of something like "if you're available" say "you want to meet Tuesday or Thursday?"

There's never a 100% guarantee that all women will accept our overtures. But, there is a 100% guarantee that you'll save time by directness and assertiveness ... and the bonus is that women are more attracted to these two characteristics.

Last edited: