Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What happen?

Bamaboi

Don Juan
Reaction score
This chick i've been knowing since last year, Its always a pattern. For some reason when I go months or weeks without texting her she responds and when she does I'll always try and get her to link up and she'll flake or never responds. I'll just say to myself f*ck it and go about my business , then 2 months later she may cross my mind and I'll hit her up shell respond instantly , I'll try to get her to link and get the same thing every time smh.

This time after 2 months, I hit her up but this time I didn't try and get her to link..I had a lot of Vape pens I were trying to sell and texted her and told if she needed one to hit me up. She instantly texted back

" Mhm you know I don't smoke those like that" ( Her "Mhm" was kind of flirty to me)

She instantly sent another text behind that said " And I want to link up"....this threw me all the way off...she never suggested that we link up..I've always done it..

So I asked her when..she said " soon"..(Flake waiting to happen). I texted her okay just hit me up. No reply. Two days pass and she didn't text back with a day yet so I texted her and asked her day and she texted right back and said " Monday" then text right after that and says " No Wednesday "...Wednesday came and I heard nothing from her , like I expected, I didn't bother to hit her up either.

I let 5 days pass of no contact. I hit her after the 5 days and asked when is she going to fall in line..she texts back INSTANTLY , within seconds and said " We can link tomorrow". I texted back and told her to call my phone, she never did but instead texts 3hrs later (5pm) " You want to link tonight? Don't really matter where we go"...I texted back " cool I'm on the Southside of town hit me up when your heading this way".

I ended up talking asleep because I didnt really expect her to actually link...so I wake up around 4am and saw a missed call and text from her saying "wyd" from 11:35pm ( which was 4hrs ago at the time), I was pissed!

I texted her back " Yoo Call my phone "..never got a reply...later that night around 10pm I called , she didn't answer , so I texted her " You know i will pull up to your house, quit playing with me and let me know something" , I sent her another text saying " it you don't reply back just know I'll be at your door knocking "..still no response.

So the next day around 10am I texted her again " Yooo"..still no response. That was a week ago. I've been No contact since then.

Why isn't she responding ??? This urks my nerves and she doesn't even text back and says nothing

GioWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems like a time waster. In the future just be more direct. “Meet me for a drink 8pm @ Moes Tavern”. If she flakes move on.

Bamaboi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Shes not interested, cant you tell?
How is she not interested and she responds to me..."Still"..and women who are not interested in you will not even want to be in your prescence ..this is not the first time....I can go ghost for 3 weeks or more and hit her up guess what? She will respond instantly to me......I think I'm doing something wrong

GioWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How is she not interested and she responds to me..."Still"..and women who are not interested in you will not even want to be in your prescence ..this is not the first time....I can go ghost for 3 weeks or more and hit her up guess what? She will respond instantly to me......I think I'm doing something wrong
Some women just like the validation of being desired. You are validating her and that is all she wants. You are her beta orbiter. Be a leader. Tell her directly what you want. If she’s not into you, find someone who is, which you should already be doing anyway.

Bamaboi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Some women just like the validation of being desired. You are validating her and that is all she wants. You are her beta orbiter. Be a leader. Tell her directly what you want. If she’s not into you, find someone who is, which you should already be doing anyway.
Ok i feel you.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This chick i've been knowing since last year, Its always a pattern. For some reason when I go months or weeks without texting her she responds and when she does I'll always try and get her to link up and she'll flake or never responds. I'll just say to myself f*ck it and go about my business , then 2 months later she may cross my mind and I'll hit her up shell respond instantly , I'll try to get her to link and get the same thing every time smh.

This time after 2 months, I hit her up but this time I didn't try and get her to link..I had a lot of Vape pens I were trying to sell and texted her and told if she needed one to hit me up. She instantly texted back

" Mhm you know I don't smoke those like that" ( Her "Mhm" was kind of flirty to me)

She instantly sent another text behind that said " And I want to link up"....this threw me all the way off...she never suggested that we link up..I've always done it..

So I asked her when..she said " soon"..(Flake waiting to happen). I texted her okay just hit me up. No reply. Two days pass and she didn't text back with a day yet so I texted her and asked her day and she texted right back and said " Monday" then text right after that and says " No Wednesday "...Wednesday came and I heard nothing from her , like I expected, I didn't bother to hit her up either.

I let 5 days pass of no contact. I hit her after the 5 days and asked when is she going to fall in line..she texts back INSTANTLY , within seconds and said " We can link tomorrow". I texted back and told her to call my phone, she never did but instead texts 3hrs later (5pm) " You want to link tonight? Don't really matter where we go"...I texted back " cool I'm on the Southside of town hit me up when your heading this way".

I ended up talking asleep because I didnt really expect her to actually link...so I wake up around 4am and saw a missed call and text from her saying "wyd" from 11:35pm ( which was 4hrs ago at the time), I was pissed!

I texted her back " Yoo Call my phone "..never got a reply...later that night around 10pm I called , she didn't answer , so I texted her " You know i will pull up to your house, quit playing with me and let me know something" , I sent her another text saying " it you don't reply back just know I'll be at your door knocking "..still no response.

So the next day around 10am I texted her again " Yooo"..still no response. That was a week ago. I've been No contact since then.

Why isn't she responding ??? This urks my nerves and she doesn't even text back and says nothing
Let her go, you already failed with her by being available all the time.

Good thing is there's millions of other girls out there. Try not to make the same mistakes...
Best of luck!

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Professional time waster and what is even worse is you are chasing her and allowing her to yank your chain.

Next. No contact. This one is history. Cut her out and move on.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You validate her and inflate her ego. That is all she wants from you. Go ghost permanently and tell us what happens.

Last edited:

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are doing something wrong. You’re chasing a girl that wastes your time.

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know what your problem is.
You're keeping flakey chicks in your contact list when you should be deleting them.

You're stuck in a feedback loop of flakey behavior.
You're essentially rewarding bad behavior. Do you get it?

I have a rule about this.
Flakey behavior or any bullsh!t games in the beginning of the dynamic automatically gets deleted from my contact list.
Out of site, Out of mind.

FJA

Don Juan
Reaction score
Like many men you make the what I call the TF, the texting-failure, you text to much, I'm not saying that you shouldn't text at all now a days, but really less. It's to build a (small) connection, when there is this connection, next step is always and always......text her to get a drink together, no other blabla-texting anymore! Wait for her reply, if she agrees, get that drink and till that drink no casual texting, only date/time conformation. If she rejects or starts using flaky words (yeah...maybe later, will let you know), do or next or ghost (send her an invitation again after let's say 3 weeks), in the meanwhile, no texting. Since your target is to f*** her / start a relationship, and texting is not all of this, it's like being her g*y friend, or female friend, or mother.

Bamaboi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Let her go, you already failed with her by being available all the time.

Good thing is there's millions of other girls out there. Try not to make the same mistakes...
Best of luck!
Like many men you make the what I call the TF, the texting-failure, you text to much, I'm not saying that you shouldn't text at all now a days, but really less. It's to build a (small) connection, when there is this connection, next step is always and always......text her to get a drink together, no other blabla-texting anymore! Wait for her reply, if she agrees, get that drink and till that drink no casual texting, only date/time conformation. If she rejects or starts using flaky words (yeah...maybe later, will let you know), do or next or ghost (send her an invitation again after let's say 3 weeks), in the meanwhile, no texting. Since your target is to f*** her / start a relationship, and texting is not all of this, it's like being her g*y friend, or female friend, or mother.
Damn. You said hit her up in 3 weeks?? Well I just sent her a text telling her to pack some clothes and I'm pulling up today. She hasn't replied back yet. But I'm still pulling up. I don't have time to wait 3 weeks or any longer, I'm just gonna go out with a bang! I'm low-key tired of this same routine with her..**** it!! Going to let you guys know how it goes

Glassguy

Reaction score
Damn. You said hit her up in 3 weeks?? Well I just sent her a text telling her to pack some clothes and I'm pulling up today. She hasn't replied back yet. But I'm still pulling up. I don't have time to wait 3 weeks or any longer, I'm just gonna go out with a bang! I'm low-key tired of this same routine with her..**** it!! Going to let you guys know how it goes
Brilliant idea.....not.

Let me give you a pro pointer- If you are not actively fvcking a woman, you're not exactly on her radar.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Read Glassguy's post on flakes. Even if you read his post only. Read and follow the advice.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try not to be so ubiquitous.

Make an effort to lock in a specific time/place/activity. When a chick says "soon", then find a time/place/activity when you are available and offer this up, don't leave it up to her to get back with you. In this case, if you had done this, I suspect she would have been 'busy'. Then you would know she isn't interested. If after you offer specifics, and she balks without a counter.... THEN you tell her to let you know when she can make it. Unless you reaches back out with a specific time/place she is free, your only response should be "Great to hear from you, so when are you free?" If she responds with anything accept times and places, then you just politely end the conversation and say "I'm in the middle of something now, thanks for reaching out, let me know when you can get together." Then end it. If she texts again... ignore it.

You put her in a position where she would have had to say "Look, I'm just not interested, LJBF." Many women just will not do this, it would be easier if they did... but many don't.

Bamaboi

Don Juan
Reaction score
f
I know what your problem is.
You're keeping flakey chicks in your contact list when you should be deleting them.

You're stuck in a feedback loop of flakey behavior.
You're essentially rewarding bad behavior. Do you get it?

I have a rule about this.
Flakey behavior or any bullsh!t games in the beginning of the dynamic automatically gets deleted from my contact list.
Out of site, Out of mind.
Try not to be so ubiquitous.

Make an effort to lock in a specific time/place/activity. When a chick says "soon", then find a time/place/activity when you are available and offer this up, don't leave it up to her to get back with you. In this case, if you had done this, I suspect she would have been 'busy'. Then you would know she isn't interested. If after you offer specifics, and she balks without a counter.... THEN you tell her to let you know when she can make it. Unless you reaches back out with a specific time/place she is free, your only response should be "Great to hear from you, so when are you free?" If she responds with anything accept times and places, then you just politely end the conversation and say "I'm in the middle of something now, thanks for reaching out, let me know when you can get together." Then end it. If she texts again... ignore it.

You put her in a position where she would have had to say "Look, I'm just not interested, LJBF." Many women just will not do this, it would be easier if they did... but many don't.
Read Glassguy's post on flakes. Even if you read his post only. Read and follow the advice.
Brilliant idea.....not.

Let me give you a pro pointer- If you are not actively fvcking a woman, you're not exactly on her radar.
**UPDATE***
Side note: It's been a year since we have seen each other.

I texted her around 10 am and say " Pack some clothes" " I'm pulling up today"
She wasn't replying back in a timely manner ( being the fact I have a block of texts she didn't reply to from last week) I didn't know if she was going to reply or not..so I decided to pull up to her crib. Fast forward..im 5 min away from her crib and she finally texts back " where are we going"...in my mind I'm like "damn"..so I just say **** it I'm over here now..so I texted her and told her I'm going to pull up In a min...

5 min later I'm in front of her crib, I text her and tell her to come outside....she never replies..( she probably didn't know I was going to pull up ) I honestly think she was just going to let me sit there. So I got out the car and knocked on the door...she opens it within minutes and looks at me then her vibe changed quick and shes looking at me with a horrible look, disgusted look, looking me up and down in a defensive way..that instantly killed my confidence a little!! On the spot no lie. Her whole vibe was "defensive " looking around as if if she didn't know what I was up to. I told her to come out here , she says " What's up?"(What you want)(it's like she had her defenses up), which pissed me off in the inside cause we was just texting about what we was trying to do..smh... she's looking at me with alot of "Disdain and contempt"...I say " What you busy? I need to come back??"..she says with an attitude " Yes when I text you" (I knew then I shouldn't have pulled up the way i did) and at the same time she's looking me up and down in an unattractive/Disgusting way..

Her whole vibe was as "Indifferent" and it was like I'm a "Stranger" , I asked her how long that was going to take...she never said anything..she was totally ignoring me..like I wasn't even there..as if I looked "Pathetic"...she wasn't doing it in rude way more in a nice way , cordial way as if she was trying to escape the Awkwardness . As I'm talking to her she was picking her baby up , I told her I'll wait for her hit me up and if she don't then f*ck it and she said "Okay" as if she didn't really care , and she already had her hand on the door before I was done talking. Im walking off and I can see her out the corner of my eyes standing in the door looking me up and down as if she didn't know who TF I was lol...imagine a stranger knocking on your door.....that's how the whole vibe was...It took all of that for me to realize that the last time we saw each other was last March..so it's been a year..she even gained a little weight. I should have called her and texted her a bit more before jumping the gun.

I remember months ago when she didn't text back and told her I was going to pull up she texted me back saying " See we not about to do this..you have to do better"

What was her problem??? Is there any way I could come from this???

Last edited: