Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What happen to my threads?

mroriginal

Banned
Reaction score
Last night I posted two threads in anything else and in here and now this morning there no where to be found.What happened?its the one about the ghosts and the rate me forum.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Apparently last night a lot of posts disappeared on the site in a lot of forums. I know there was a post in the Mod Corner that I saw earlier that wasn't there last night. Though it's back today. *Shrugs* Strange forum nowaday.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Eternal
Apparently last night a lot of posts disappeared on the site in a lot of forums. I know there was a post in the Mod Corner that I saw earlier that wasn't there last night. Though it's back today. *Shrugs* Strange forum nowaday.
Happened to me too. About 3 threads went missing in the Mod Corner, then magically re-appeared. Threads in AE that were locked with replies were unlocked and had no replies - then went back to locked with replies... I think it's al-queda.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not hackers; it's merely the server having some issues... happens from time to time on any forum, this one is no exception.