Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What goes up must come down.

mind

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok euthanasia took place 2 days ago. from tomorrow ill start updating againnn

mind

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sup guys.
How's life?
It's been so long since Ive updated my journal. I sort of missed you guys but I had a lot of private problems going on+ school is about to finish.
Anyway things went a strange way. I've met a new girl, lets call her HB Sun because she's a good friend of an other friend of mine.
Well it's quite weird, because I we set up a meeting the day after my grandmom died. So well I could have kiss-closed her but I really wasn't in that mood.

Oh yeah on a side note: what are your routines for kiss-closing if you have any?

Anyway so yeah we talked a bit more and set up a next meeting, probably next week since I'm busy with school.

mind

Don Juan
Reaction score
WOAH
Okay, I was on vacation and monday Im going again. Ill do a quick update on the girls atm.
So mainly 2 girls: Hb sun and Hb ass lol
So Hb sun is acting quite difficult, after that one meet-up its really hard to set up another. I think i will skip her. Hb ass is also quite hard, but I'm going to meet up with her when I return. Also how do you persue a girl into meeting up after a date or a make out?
So I also went clubbing 2 days ago. Made out with 2 girls. One was soooo hot, but she was such a bad kisser, and the other was just casual.
The most important thing is that I'm going out with 5 german girls from 18 tomorrow! I've known one from vacation and now they're in Amsterdam. Lets see if I can fix something.

mind

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just came back from Italy..
It has been fun the last couple of days. I was biking with a group in Italy. There were no girls though, but I had fun. At home I don't have a lot of flirts going on atm, but I'm actually glad. A lot of them waste your time and when they don't want to do anything, so be it. Just drop them. In 2 days I'm going to italy again. Gonna be funnnn