Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What goes up must come down.

mind

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok euthanasia took place 2 days ago. from tomorrow ill start updating againnn

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

mind

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sup guys.
How's life?
It's been so long since Ive updated my journal. I sort of missed you guys but I had a lot of private problems going on+ school is about to finish.
Anyway things went a strange way. I've met a new girl, lets call her HB Sun because she's a good friend of an other friend of mine.
Well it's quite weird, because I we set up a meeting the day after my grandmom died. So well I could have kiss-closed her but I really wasn't in that mood.

Oh yeah on a side note: what are your routines for kiss-closing if you have any?

Anyway so yeah we talked a bit more and set up a next meeting, probably next week since I'm busy with school.

mind

Don Juan
Reaction score
WOAH
Okay, I was on vacation and monday Im going again. Ill do a quick update on the girls atm.
So mainly 2 girls: Hb sun and Hb ass lol
So Hb sun is acting quite difficult, after that one meet-up its really hard to set up another. I think i will skip her. Hb ass is also quite hard, but I'm going to meet up with her when I return. Also how do you persue a girl into meeting up after a date or a make out?
So I also went clubbing 2 days ago. Made out with 2 girls. One was soooo hot, but she was such a bad kisser, and the other was just casual.
The most important thing is that I'm going out with 5 german girls from 18 tomorrow! I've known one from vacation and now they're in Amsterdam. Lets see if I can fix something.

mind

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just came back from Italy..
It has been fun the last couple of days. I was biking with a group in Italy. There were no girls though, but I had fun. At home I don't have a lot of flirts going on atm, but I'm actually glad. A lot of them waste your time and when they don't want to do anything, so be it. Just drop them. In 2 days I'm going to italy again. Gonna be funnnn