"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

What girls' really dislike.

RandomGuy22

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 11, 2003
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
I have found through experiment, most girls don't like it when you pretend to act like a sexist. Even if it's jokingly.

I.E.

I was playing cards w/ girls, and I jokingly said "Girls shouldn't win at poker"
She got very pissed off at me. and her friend said that if she hadn't known I was joking she would be mad too.

Just a heads up.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 24, 2003
Messages
1,099
Reaction score
8
Location
Germany
Stay away from overly touchy feminist types. Nothing good can come from them

Dietzcoi
 

Charisma

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2003
Messages
593
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by dietzcoi
Stay away from overly touchy feminist types. Nothing good can come from them

Dietzcoi
Exactly ! If they can't even laugh wuith stereotypes, next ! I do it all the time, and I haven't met one yet that dislikes it or that started hating me for joking with society :eek: If she starts teasing (in a good mood) I could say **** like 'Hey, back off, shouldn't you be cleaning the kitchen or something ?' :D
 

TitaniumFireBEAR

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 24, 2004
Messages
37
Reaction score
2
Age
46
Location
The #1 Sports Capital in the World, Boston.
Hypocrite

She's probably a hypocrite, or super mega uptight.

I play the "typical sexist role all the time."

One such case I threw a cookout for my friends and my brother's friends. There turned out to be only 1 or 2 girls. And so I turned to her and said...

"All the guys did the cooking, now you call up a few more girls and get to cleaning this kitchen because it won't do it itself like in Disney movies."

She got angry and was like: "What!"

Me: "Ok. But no thanks for my awesome cooking job and providing you with food?"

She: "You're a wicked a sexist."

Me: "Am I? I guess the only way to know such a thing is to date me. And since you're a feminazi, the odds are nil. But thanks."

Most of the guys, including the one she came with was laughing. Needless to say, she left shortly thereafter WITHOUT cleaning and was quite angry at her date, who happened to be my bro's best friend.

A few days later all the guys who knew her stood up for me as she kept talking ****. Turned out she was a feminazie-lookin punk girl that was ****ing on my bro's friend. So much for a feminazi, cheating *****.

Girls like that bother me, because if they were light-hearted enough, they'd dish it back and be like...

"Well, if I cook and clean and bear children, then I want X, Y, and Z, now!"

They could always joke, but some take it to heart. To me, it's a good way to feel a woman out, if you can diffuse it. If you say "Just kidding" odds are you just set the timer and she's ready to burst. Keep playing on it and she'll know you're kidding. Back down and she'll come over the top [just like poker] and take you for all it's worth.


B.E.A.R.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Hollowpoint

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2004
Messages
593
Reaction score
0
LOL so true!!!


As I do/have done martial arts
I say "I haven't met a girl that can out wrestle me, though you are welcome to try. ;) "

A bit sexist, and I can back up my talk too.

I say "wrestle" instead of "grapple" because wrestle has more of a sexual connotation.

Additionally I say "It always ends up with me in the dominating position."

And we all know how women like to be dominated. I can get some sly smiles and blushes at that. Then I ask them to feel my big muscles! :D
 

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
if she got mad, she's got probs man
 

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
im always sexist and it works a treat
 

[look]aRhino

Don Juan
Joined
May 11, 2004
Messages
102
Reaction score
0
Location
Toronto
I LIKE that Hollowpoint. Rest assured I'll be adding that one to my reportoire.

Also, I love making sexist jokes. I like to tell the stupid one liners to get me in the mood, and then I'm a lot more witty with my responses :D

Some classic corny ones:

Why did the woman cross the road?
Who cares? why is she out of the kitchen?

Why do women need wrist-watches?
They don't. The time is on the stove.

What do you do when your dishwasher and washing machine stop working at the same time?
Tell her to get back to her damn work.

and so on.

Rhino
 
Top