Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What Game / PUA material is relevant for 2017?

Hedge

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey DJs,

It's been a few months since I've last been on here. I've been making efforts to better myself. I've dropped just shy of 25 pounds, been applying for better jobs and working on my skills and feel the most positive I've felt about myself in a really long time. I am putting myself as the center.

I've realized that I can only read and watch so much, but it will all be for nought if I don't actually practice this **** in the real world.

I have the Mystery Method video archive and The Game by Neil Strauss. I both being referenced in Rational Male and other game blogs (the other few I've picked over so far). But they both seem... dated.
Are they still relevant these days? Are there better game blogs or threads that I would be better served investing my time into? Or am I just over analyzing all of this **** like a beta fool?

Thanks,

Last edited:

Hedge

Don Juan
Reaction score
You know what? I just realized I should just test a bunch of em myself and see what does and doesn't work.

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The reason why PUA/Game blogs, podcasts, websites, etc. seem "dated" is because most of them are aimed at achieving success with women "for THAT particular moment in time".

Tricks, tips, and tactics focused primarily on getting women always pale in significance compared to embarking on a lifelong STRATEGY to becoming a better MAN overall.

V.U.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes and no. Generally I m on VUs squad. Improve yourself because one day you will need it. I date from the age of the puas and other dinosaurs. Some of it was hokey crap some of it never stopped working. Modified mystery method is still a great framework for general approaches. You don't have to be a monk while you're improving yourself. Men like to get it wet. Even if they were total slvts if you've bagged four woman in a year you can't feel completely hopeless about your chances with girls. Just Google on so suave and book. You'll find plenty recommended here. For blogs Chateau heartiste is one of my favorites.

As a quick jumpstart I would say
- find some cool local places and become a decent tipping regular
- study body language basics
- practice gentle teasing and dealing with s*** tests
- don't message much
- if it's an OLD chick double book. To save yourself from flakes.

Just that will put you ahead of 50 % of the guys out there. And most importantly keep getting out there and practicing. If you've had 10 dates in the last month and 11th turns out to be a decent girl who's a hottie you're not going to be nervous

Last edited: