Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What factors do you think affect a cold approach?

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm trying to quantify all the factors that affect the success of a cold approach. Things like your mood (if you feel happy or sad), how you dressed that day, the weather, of course how the woman feels about you, etc. Any ideas?

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How happy you are and how much you respect yourself are two big factors.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
95% of it is whether you are her 'type' (she thinks you're hot before you've even said a word) and that she happens to be a somewhat sociable girl receptive to chatting to random guys. If them things are in place, then you have great shot. Whether you have 'game' or not.

How happy you are and how much you respect yourself are two big factors.
This is probably pretty relevant, too. Always exceptions though, I guess. I remember one of the hottest girls I ever slept with was a young model who I met through my brothers girl (who was also a model! Hot family!)
This girl done all of teh work and pulled me, despite the fact that at the time I was going through some pretty strong depression. I had no 'game' to speak of. Just wanted to die, tbh. I just happened to be her type I guess. Even my lack of happiness and how little I respected myself didn't matter. She seemed to see it like I was some sort of tortured soul like Jim Morison or something and she found it hot lol

Having said that I agree that my better 'spells' tend to be when i'm just in a better mood than usual and just feeling good about myself for whatever reason

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is probably pretty relevant, too. Always exceptions though, I guess. I remember one of the hottest girls I ever slept with was a young model who I met through my brothers girl (who was also a model! Hot family!)
This girl done all of teh work and 'pulled' me, despite the fact that at the time I was going through some pretty strong depression. I had no 'game' to speak of. Just wanted to die, tbh. I just happened to be her 'type' I guess. Even my lack of happiness and how little I respected myself didn't matter. She seemed to see it like I was some sort of tortured soul like Jim Morison or something and she found it hot lol
Interesting. I went through a depressive stage back in the late 2000's and pulled a little bit during that time, but the girls were not anything really to brag about, average at beast. I always thought I communicated better when I was happier.

Bethatsocialguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting. I went through a depressive stage back in the late 2000's and pulled a little bit during that time, but the girls were not anything really to brag about, average at beast. I always thought I communicated better when I was happier.
Law of state transferance. If you are happy, the girl will be happy. A very real thing and something I make my clients try to understand!

Chuck Taylor

Banned
Reaction score
General rule is that you should always be more relaxed than the person you're talking to.

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
preference is #1
the way you make your approach(confident vs wimpy) , hygiene , appearance and how you're dressed

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There’s the controllables and the uncontrollables.Controllables are things like your body language,state control,emotional state,self presentation,etc.In other words,these are mostly things concerning you as an individual.

Uncontrollables are things like her mood,her preferences,whether or not she’s alone initially,the context of the approach and sometimes the setting.Try to anticipate some of these but don’t worry about them too much overall.