Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What exactly?!

Albatross953

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I'm living the high life during the pandemic. Women like a guy that can shoot and has a pallet of canned goods in the basement.

I'm doing exactly what I want these days. Working on my own goals.

I work in a car dealership, on commission. I do really well. Recently I had someone in that I worked with many years ago. We chatted, and it was nice to catch up.

Two weeks later, another former coworker comes in. My oneitis. The woman that got me reading on this forum. She drove ten miles, past thirty other places to ask one of my coworkers a basic question any shop could have answered. She's not a client. I was with someone, we exchanged glances, she asked her question and left.

I haven't seen or talked to her in EIGHT YEARS.

Now, I know this was a validation/attention thing. Any urge to contact her lasted two seconds. I know there's nothing there.

I can't help but wonder though....wtf? Can you not get 200 guys to kiss your feet in that time? Coronavirus is making people do strange stuff...

dark god

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So whats your question? So you're "oneitis" did you date her at one point? Did you sleep with her? Did you even kiss her? Details plz

Albatross953

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We dated for about six months after my wife split. As expected I was as blue pill as they come. It grenaded on me. I see that chapter of my life as closed. There's no reason to dig up old memories for her or me.

I don't have a specific question. If I did it would be "why do you guys always have to turn out to be right about women?"

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had something similar occur several years ago. She never knew how much it puzzled me (which I admit that it did). Instead, I just went about my business and she never knew.

I'm thinking that this behavior is the new version of the lady walking by and 'accidentally' dropping her handkerchief. I'm thinking that we were expected to follow up after their (so-called) "effort." .
Looks like we were both too smart.

Cool user name btw.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We dated for about six months after my wife split. As expected I was as blue pill as they come. It grenaded on me. I see that chapter of my life as closed. There's no reason to dig up old memories for her or me.

I don't have a specific question. If I did it would be "why do you guys always have to turn out to be right about women?"
I was at a patio post pandemic. Some skank from the past approached me to ask if I remember her. No. I approached hotter and younger. Pulled neither. The rage that follows when women from your past see you with hotter and younger.

No sweeter feel. Pay her no mind.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Albatross... long time no see man.. hope your doing well

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some timewasting biaatch came back to see if she could get some more of that sweet free attention that she used to get from you. She´d love to reel you in again so that she could reject you to boost her ego, like she used to.

She´s probably not getting as much attention from guys as she used to and then she remembered you, that guy that always used to worship her. So she thought to herself "I know where he works, I´ll go over there and show my face to see if he tries to pursue me again so that I can feel good about myself and my declining looks".

This is like a junkie coming back to get her fix.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some timewasting biaatch came back to see if she could get some more of that sweet free attention that she used to get from you. She´d love to reel you in again so that she could reject you to boost her ego, like she used to.

She´s probably not getting as much attention from guys as she used to and then she remembered you, that guy that always used to worship her. So she thought to herself "I know where he works, I´ll go over there and show my face to see if he tries to pursue me again so that I can feel good about myself and my declining looks".

This is like a junkie coming back to get her fix.
That worshiped energy

Albatross953

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I went on with life...

And then two days ago a DIFFERENT woman that I dated three months ago texts me. After saying LJBF in June, she says she thinks about me every day.

Now I'm not dumb enough to respond to either woman. But what do I look like? King of the beta males? The pandemic must really be stressing them out.