"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

What EXACTLY does 'I need some space' mean?

J

Jordo

Guest
When a women that cares about you gives you the 'I want some space' routine what exactly is she saying??? Thanks Jordo
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Silquee Smoove

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 12, 2003
Messages
723
Reaction score
1
Location
Jax Bch, FL - 3rd Street Crew
You're not going to like this reply

Well it means one of two things:

1) I need more space because there is someone else and I want to spend time with/f*ck him.

or

2) I need to time to reevaluate the relationship. Women have a tendency to this.

Guys don't really do this all that much, but it still happens.
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
I need space = Buh-bye...
 

Trance

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2004
Messages
590
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Portugal
"I need some time/space" = I wanna see if i can get someone better, but if i dont you stay right there as a backup ok?

This is why i did it and would do again, and why women also do it.
 

sustainable007

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
197
Reaction score
1
translation

I.N.S.S. =

IMO: there is no point in trying to interpret what the c^nt is saying when she says this...the best thing to do is think about what I.N.S.S. means to you...and what does I.N.S.S. mean to you?

I.N.S.S. means = it is time for you to walkaway and start banging hotter women...When you hear this take the initiative and end the relationship on the spot....Trust me you will not regret this and you will get the checkmate by ending the relationship first.....You could respond to the wench by saying something harsh (and you know what i think you have the right in this instance to be as crude as you like)...you could respond with something really masculine and ballsy like:

"Im really glad you told me that because I was really starting to get bored by you and I met a much more exciting woman that I have been waiting to go out with"
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

lerxst

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
107
Reaction score
0
Location
wherever I lay my hat
It means you should cut all contact with her until she contacts you back. Give her that space she so desires. In the mean time, go out, meet new girls and everything that that entails.
 

Genghis Juan

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 13, 2003
Messages
355
Reaction score
2
Location
Boston, MA
Jordo,

Give us some more details....

Were you two involved in an LTR or happened to just be dating?

Were there signs that she was backing off from you before she dropped this bomb?

If you tell us more details, then we can provide you with a better answer; rather than just blurting out NEXT.
 

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2003
Messages
3,229
Reaction score
27
"I need some space" - You are too fat, stop hoggin the couch.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

lynx

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2002
Messages
118
Reaction score
2
"I need some space" could mean, in my experience:

1) I still want to have sex with you but also with other guys.
2) You're smothering me.
3) I'm about to break up with you, but I can't be straighforward so I'm giving you hints.
4) Stay away from me.

When a woman says "I need some space," the best thing to do is put some distance between you and her. Go out with other chicks and enjoy your time with them. Don't make any one chick your major focus.
 

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 25, 2002
Messages
2,163
Reaction score
679
Location
Florida
"I need space"= I'm putting you on the backburner while I shop around for someone else. If I can't find anyone I'll come back to you.

Doesn't this piss you off?






Next her, go out and start getting phone numbers from other chicks immediately.
 

Vigilante7

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 5, 2003
Messages
247
Reaction score
0
Age
39
1) Ur 2 clingy ~!!!!!
2) I wanna revaluate the relationship
3) ive got some personal issues and dont question me on these
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Walk this Way

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
107
Reaction score
1
"You're too clingy" is exactly what it means. And this feeling CAUSES a woman to find another man.
 

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2003
Messages
2,457
Reaction score
101
Location
Pimpsylvania
Originally posted by Kineti[C]harm
Stay cool and see what happens.
Stole the words outta my mouth.



PIMP
 
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
Basically she doen't feel the same any more and she wants to shop around to replace you. She doesn't want to hurt your feelings and your idea that she really cares for you....is actually just YOUR idea.

It has no revelance in her reality. Even though she may actually care about you...that is what women do...it's no big deal to them.

Better get ready for the big break up! Start shopping yourself for a new girl and get a few more as back up in the future.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Originally posted by Jordo
When a women that cares about you gives you the 'I want some space' routine what exactly is she saying??? Thanks Jordo
Girls that 'care about you' don't say this. They are saying I 'care' for someone else!!
 
Top