Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What exacly does 'frame' mean?

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Frame can also be considered a synonym for paradigm, or worldview... the cognitive machinery with which you interpret the world. In the context of this site, you have the blue pill and the red pill paradigms. But this is itself premised on a binary opposition which is common to most modern/ rationalist ways of proceeding - the red pill is essentially reactionary to the blue pill.

What's required for authentic thought and integrity is a moving beyond this kind of rationalism which is essentially bankrupt today. We live in the shadow of rationalism, which is degenerating into populism - we see ourselves belonging to this tribe or that one. This tribal way of thinking becomes delusional and we cocoon ourselves from any sort of 'cognitive dissonance' and make sure to associate with like-minded people [usually on-line] in order to validate our own thought processes. What we lose in the process is a distancing from dogmatism, a sense of humor, a healthy skepticism, and a curiosity which leads to a lifetime of teleological growth in our intelligence.

Frame can become pontification where we assert ourselves at the center of the universe instead of seeing ourselves as part of a greater whole... and that is where civility and reason lead.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or again,

Frame is the border which provides the context and the meaning just as a picture is becomes art when bordered with a prominent frame. Those wielding a frame are themselves outside a meaningful context - creating your own context of meaning necessarily removes you from it as it is an arbitrary and artificial product. The same would hold for the ideologue who creates a conceptual system - they are only too perfectly aware of the artifice involved and hence the lack of any necessary connection between thought [their own] and reality [followers of ideologies are more easily deluded].

There would seem to be a Faustian pact involved with frame, where frame is essentially an expression of egotistical power/ control. The projection of your own creation of meaning involves a willful removal of the self from some pre-existing field of meaning in which the self is itself contextualized... this is essentially the detached scientific 'God's eye view' from nowhere, complete objectivity, and really quite an amazing achievement of the imagination. It's a Faustian pact in so far as we exchange 'soul', where the self is orientated within a greater cosmic order, for power, where we gain power but at the cost of it being ultimately meaningless.

:)

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Frame is direction of energy flow.

When I was younger it slowly dawned on me that in any interaction with a woman, I was reacting to her. The energy (or “current”) was flowing from her to me.

I slowly figured out that it is up to the man to set the current of energy flow from him to her. In this way he will become the initiator and the dominant personality.

Next time you talk with a woman, pick up on the direction of energy flow. It must flow from you to her.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Perhaps it's just a difference in terminology, but I see flow and frame as distinct terms. Where 'flow' is closer to the vision of erotic energy that should flow naturally between men and women, frame denotes a more rigid and static view. Frame is like a still frame, where the world is atomized and analyzed into a series of separated 'pictures', where one has a causal and mechanistic connection to another, and where there is a normative and prescribed conception of how things are to move.

Frame is about control, and the first act of control is over language. A discourse is developed, where words are tied to concepts. This language is literal as opposed to figurative, ideological as opposed to poetic, and becomes the very opposite of flow. Red pill is a classic example of this kind of language. Though it may be useful as a compression chamber or a half-way house of sorts to exit the bourgeois 'blue pill', it is not an end in itself. 'There is more in heaven and earth than is dreamt of in our philosophy'.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Without frame, the house doesn't stand.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
'Framed', to be set up.

Often we imagine ourselves to create our own frame, but it's more often than not something constructed for us. Most frames, worldviews, ideologies are products for mass consumption.

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's my take on this subject since sosuave has taught me a lot, and with my past experiences I have a much better understanding of the whole picture.

Frame = Your mind & body in harmony
No anxiety, no stress, no depression, no anger, no sadness, no helplessness.

Your frame is your zone. It is the definition of what you like and what you're comfortable with. You are in total control!
Even the things you dislike and cannot tolerate fall within your frame.
These are your standards. Always have standards if you want to remain in your frame!!

Going outside of your frame has more negative consequences than positive ones.
An example of this:
Let's say you love hip-hop, but a chick wants you to go with her to a country music concert.
This goes against your frame.
If you go, you'll feel edgy, out of place, agitated, and irritated.

What do you do?
Answer: Turn down her idea and make a suggestion for something else.

When you go against your frame, your body language will give off negative signals.
The flipside to this is when you go along with your frame, you'll will give off a lot of positive vibes through your body language and it will look very attractive to the opposite sex.
You will be liked more for this.

Final thoughts:

Women are the greatest game players and manipulators when it comes to controlling their own frame and getting other people to enter it.
I've literally seen almost every trick in the book and have fallen for sh!t I thought was normal behavior.

Just get into a habit of saying NO, even if your mind wants to say yes.
The power of NO goes very far in ways I can't even describe.
Get into a habit of walking away when something doesn't feel right.
Don't worry, you won't miss out on something good.
People will actually respect you more if you refuse to tolerate their bullsh!t behavior.

Last edited: