“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

What does your dating routine look like?

Mertz09

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2024
Messages
267
Reaction score
153
Location
Houston Tx.
I agree with this^^ and to @Mertz09 your attitude that a woman who has early sex is 'low quality' is precisely why many women intentionally withhold sex despite wanting it.

Social conditioning and concern the man might view her as a 'hoe' and low quality. I am guilty of this myself not proud to admit!

But I am rethinking how I view things and conduct myself because I think every situation is different and should be assessed as such.

Also BE can correct me if I am wrong but I recall her posting she and her now-husband had sex on first date that lasted three days!

And they are now married! :p
I was quoting what BE said a few years ago about women “chasing” Men. “She may not "chase" you, but what she will do is make it easy for you. She will say yes when you ask her out, she will demonstrate interest & investment, she will be fun to be around. That isn't chasing but it is still (+) responsiveness.”

BE said that is how the "Higer Quality Gals do things"

I don't remember that, "her now-husband had sex on first date that lasted three days!" It's none of my business anyway.

I agree with what The Duke said that older women are not as quick to have sex and will hold off, I'm, guessing to be more comfortable with the Man.

Back to my question, It looks like "most" of the women mentioned above are younger, 20s 30s, I remember when I was in my RockStar 20s & 30s the same was true. :)
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Mertz09

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2024
Messages
267
Reaction score
153
Location
Houston Tx.
I am referring to all women, regardless of age. If they don't subscribe to my way of doing things, then I find a better prospect. I don't think putting out on the first or second date means you are low quality, nor does not having sex until the 8th date make you quality.

I did notice when women start to get in their early 40's and later, they aren't as quick to have sex. They like to drag the process out longer and to me the juice isn't worth the squeeze. There was a time I would date 45-49yo plus women but never again.
Really, About 5-6 years ago I and a Gal move in with me and that was some of the best sex, She was 50-yo.
And yes she was a little wild and crazy and could get moody, I finally had to end the relationship. :) But is was fun while it lasted.
 
Top