what does this mean???

smoovedude23

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so I met this girl for the first time a few days ago, she came over to my house we chilled for a few hours, she gave me a massage, we kissed, were laughing, and watched movie cuddled up the whole time. OK so that same night she texted when she got home telling me she got back safely.. she lives about an hr away from me. I was already asleep so I texted her back the next day saying Im got glad she made back safely. Ok so fastforward to about two days later which I gave her call last night around like 10:30 and she didnt answer and didnt call back.... What do guys think about this? Im a jumping gun and overthinking things? or should I consider this a red flag

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Respectfully, you should have escalated the situation, pulled off her panties and fvcked her.

switch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if she doesnt call back it doesnt mean anything...mayb she was drunk or sleep or having a seizure due to excessive nonsense in Mass effect 3....
anyway wait for a few days...
ask her out....if she refuse give her a counter offer if she refuses again...then drop her and find a better one...any questions?

Reaction score
You should have taken more of control the first night yes.

Not returning your call and worrying no.

Leave the texting and calling worries to women and the controlling the present with her for you.

The biggest problem here I see is you are seeking Validation from her. "well she hasnt called me back should I care does this mean she likes me or doesnt like me? I dont know!!" <---Stop worrying about what she thinks about you she could be busy or maybe not either way this does not Validate you as a human being. You decide who and what you are and only you.

smoovedude23

Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^^she didnt text me back yet... my text to her was just a response to her text about getting home safely, I just basically saying I was glad she got home safe.

Note: that i didnt tell her to text me when she got home, she did that on her own

gspshields2

Banned
Reaction score
smoovedude23 said:
^^^^she didnt text me back yet... my text to her was just a response to her text about getting home safely, I just basically saying I was glad she got home safe.

Note: that i didnt tell her to text me when she got home, she did that on her own

I would just wait it out for a few more days see if she contacts you.

If she does shes interested.

If she doesn't well, probably not a good sign.

In most cases i've noticed if they are interested they will text you non stop.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait it out, don't gauge your relationship by texts and phone calls. 90% interaction, 10% texts and calls.