"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

What does this girl WANT??!?!!

Drowning

Don Juan
Joined
May 13, 2003
Messages
104
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Savannah, GA
Blah...man, I am frustrated.

What do you do when you meet this girl, talk a lot, start liking her, she gives you HER number without you even asking, and calls you a million times a week, but...

...SHE'S GOT A BOYFRIEND!!???

Help! What do I do? I'm attracted to this girl, and I keep hearing about how her boyfriend is a complete pooch-screw. (He spent two hours with her on Valentine's Day playing video games and got her nothing whatsoever.) It's not cool to make a move on another man's girl...

...Right?



P.S. I'm making sure to stay out of the friends zone on this one, so I'm not sure if that's the case. She keeps making sexual innuendos and stuff and answered the door in a little bathrobe when I went to her house one time, so I'm getting the feel she's into me...but then I think about her boyfriend again. ::Slams head against desk repeatedly::
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

blienk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2003
Messages
543
Reaction score
0
It's her boyfriend's responsability to keep her away from other guys, not yours. Make a move and see what happens. Let her dump his sorry ass if thats what it comes down to.
 

mtllcanpssy

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 13, 2004
Messages
73
Reaction score
0
I have to disagree somewhat on what blienk said, i can understand how its the bf fault if he doesnt really please the girl, but its the girls choice to do watever, just do watever she wants. And if her bf gets pissed its his own fault he cant do things right. I would just go over to her house or something and ask her about the situation and whats going on, and then u can probably make a move from there if shes willing.
 

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
2,300
Reaction score
17
Location
Where I be at
to me based on my experiences and other people's boy/girl friends are hardly ever permanent, so it isn't exactly a sin.. just frowned upon.

By what you have posted, to me it looks like on one hand you have a guy who appreciates his chick but doesn't need her and you are willing to give her everything you think she deserves. Chill out and find another chick
 

Drowning

Don Juan
Joined
May 13, 2003
Messages
104
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Savannah, GA
Whoa, hold it. It's not that I've got a severe case of oneitus or anything with this chick. I'm just attracted to her and I wanted to hear your opinions about the boyfriend thing.

I came off a little desperate since I was just over her house tonight. LoL She is really freaking hot and she teases me... :eek:

Thanks for the advice, though. Anyone else willing to shed light on the subject?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Bombshell

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 5, 2004
Messages
105
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
Indiana
Well from what you said she is obviously into you. So I suggest you just ignore the fact that she has a b/f and keep doing whatever your doing to attract her. She will probably then dump her b/f and go with you. Also if her b/f isnt doing his part to attract her (playing vid games) then he doesnt deserve her anyway. Just make sure he isnt the type of chump that will threaten you for seeing his girl, but if she likes you then she may be able to talk him down.
 

Drowning

Don Juan
Joined
May 13, 2003
Messages
104
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Savannah, GA
Dude, I'm not worried about this kid if he wants to fight. I seriously have about three times the muscle mass this guy has. (Football and working out every damn day.) I could break him in half over my knee. :rolleyes:

If he wants to threaten me, he can go right ahead. In fact, I hope he starts a fight with me. That would be fantastic.
 
Top