Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

what does this chick want

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
was spinning a HB 8 a few years ago , knew she had hella options at the time so keep it very very casual

she was flaky but pretty hot so i went with the flow eventually it fizzled we stayed in touch but she got with a beta chump for money and ended up pregnant

kept an eye on what was going on from social media but was also in a relationship myself

fast-forward to a few months back HB 8's calls me up out of the blue

tells me relationships failed miserably and she's left the beta and moved back in with parents with the kid

as i happens ive just finished with my own GF and initially i think great this is a booty call , but i dont something wasnt right and my spidey senses were tingling her social media was wild

constant thirst traps , videos of the kid and other low quality behaviour you would expect from a recently single mother

she was gonna come over but i never bothered chasing it up and slowly realised this was a good thing

last night she is literally blowing up my phone telling me how depressed she is , how unhappy , how unattractive she feels and how she cant find a quality man

i'm literally answering with the most generic stuff you can imagine to the stage where i couldn't make it anymore obvious i wasn't interested so i just aired her

yet she still continues messaging me today sending me stupid tik toks

i know she wants me to validate her and i wont , but imo she's hot enough to have plenty of orbiters / other guys interested in her and im not buying she's just looking for a hook up either

is she just trying to branch swing ? would you guys smash this chick or avoid ?

Bandolero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I just saw you are 24 years old.
You don't want to deal with a single mother who lives with her parents, especially at that age. She probably thinks she is still the shiet.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yea agreed guys it was never going to be any more than a pump and dump i was questioning whether it was even worth that

behaviour is just fvcking bizzare and im unfamiliar with it , usually hot chicks don't direct this much desperation at me

i think she's realised being a single mother has significantly lowered her market value , theres also serious red flags as to why she had a kid with a guy she could only last 2 years with

imo its a massive turn off ....... i'm going ghost

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Single moms think men are disposable, your in the UK like me, which is the biggest whiteknight Cuck capital of the world!
she probably "earns" more than an accomplished electrician for pumping a kid out of her fanny. Their immaturity and narcissism levels are off the chart.

the reason she is in touch is because she wants to consume some kind of energy or resource from you

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
was spinning a HB 8 a few years ago , knew she had hella options at the time so keep it very very casual

she was flaky but pretty hot so i went with the flow eventually it fizzled we stayed in touch but she got with a beta chump for money and ended up pregnant

kept an eye on what was going on from social media but was also in a relationship myself

tells me relationships failed miserably and she's left the beta and moved back in with parents with the kid

as i happens ive just finished with my own GF and initially i think great this is a booty call , but i dont something wasnt right and my spidey senses were tingling her social media was wild

constant thirst traps , videos of the kid and other low quality behaviour you would expect from a recently single mother

she was gonna come over but i never bothered chasing it up and slowly realised this was a good thing

last night she is literally blowing up my phone telling me how depressed she is , how unhappy , how unattractive she feels and how she cant find a quality man

i'm literally answering with the most generic stuff you can imagine to the stage where i couldn't make it anymore obvious i wasn't interested so i just aired her

i know she wants me to validate her and i wont , but imo she's hot enough to have plenty of orbiters / other guys interested in her and im not buying she's just looking for a hook up either

Stay away from this woman.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yea agreed guys it was never going to be any more than a pump and dump i was questioning whether it was even worth that
No. It's not even worth that. Stay away as others said and I would just block her at this point. It sounds like she's becoming annoying and a huge thorn on your side.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You answered your own question. She wants validation and attention. And for freeeeee.

Ignore her and move on.

Modern Man Advice

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You answered your own question. She wants validation and attention. And for freeeeee.

Ignore her and move on.

Modern Man Advice
yes ive seen the behaviour from plenty of HB7'S and below not HB8's +

they usually have too many options / orbiters hence why i was a bit thrown off

Bandolero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
shes a 3 now, for carrying another mans child,

actions have consequences

her consequences is being messed about by men at the top of their game
Best belief she is going to blame our brother here that he is immature for not taking her back with open arms.

Glassguy

Reaction score

Read the thread I just made "False Equity".

This chick is a prime example of someone full of false equity and the bank just came to collect, and left her with the rationalization of her actions. Her devaluation just smacked her across the face. No more being perched high on the pedestal. She is now living with mom and dad, little kid running around the house breaking shyte and she must now face what she really has- a miserable life.

Do not get sucked into it with her. Pvssy is plentiful. You dont have to eat out of trash can to get your belly full.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

behaviour is just fvcking bizzare and im unfamiliar with it , usually hot chicks don't direct this much desperation at me

i think she's realised being a single mother has significantly lowered her market value , theres also serious red flags as to why she had a kid with a guy she could only last 2 years with

imo its a massive turn off ....... i'm going ghost
Listen to your gut. If something seems off, it probably is.

vic1234

Don Juan
Reaction score
Once bitten twice shy, at her prime she left you for someone with money. What makes you think she can’t leave you again once you validate her. That girl is damaged and you will waste your time trying to fix what a man like you fail to fix in two years... keep going and forget about her or else you will get distracted she has nothing of value to offer you

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What does she want? The elusive “alpha bucks”. Same was men want the super model virgin that falls head over heels for us in an instant with zero effort on our part and she stays forever faithful.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would just smash her once, then put on your fastest running shoes.. Lace them up tight.. Pull up your socks, then fuking run!

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Move on and do not look back. She is looking for a Man to attach herself and her child to. She will use her sad poor me stories or attempts to hook you sexually or ego validation and compliments or whatever combination might work to hook you in. She wants a Man to transform HER world/life. That does not mean she specifically wants and appreciates YOU. She appreciates the role you could fill in HER life.

I suggest you do not engage sex even with the thought of pump and dump. IMHO it is not worth even risking the potential of getting hooked in with her. I hate to say it, but if she is targeting you as a solid man, some women would stoop so low as to purposefully get pregnant by you, to further try to get/rope you in/ encourage you into a LTR/family scenario.

There are other fish in the sea. Wish her well and cut contact. Focus forward not back.