Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What does this chick see in me? help me understand mine and her SMV here.(8-9/10 girl met me when I was homeless)

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The manosphere has made me suspicious of anything women do, to be honest.
You have grown a Gollum inside of you. Get rid of it.
I give you a pointer. If she ask for money do not give any. She doesn't want money, but may want to test you. Be prepared for it.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who cares what she sees in you? Your living in a van and banging her.... it could be some twisted childhood trauma involving some old dude in a van that’s drawing her to you? Your getting puss so why overthink it? I always say look at the knowns rather than the unknowns. 1) you said she’s crazy 2). She is older and because of integrity issues we don’t know how old? 3) she’s banging a “ homeless guy”.

enjoy banging her but if and when you start making your money you can do much better. She may see that in you and is hoping your her meal ticket one day?

Rakeboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
A couple months ago I hooked up with someone(on the first date) from tinder and ended up staying with her for 3 days.

I'm 27(28 in a few days), she said she was 30, but turned out to be 32. She looks much younger than her age and is in better state than many 25 year-olds. 6' tall, and was a catwalk model in her 20's but some physical injury derailed her life the last years, now she has recovered. She's still catwalk material. She's the yoga type but not vegan anymore because she saw through the bull****.

She's absolutely stunning, and equally as crazy. I've been aloof, and doing the usual things men are supposed to do to build attraction, such as the classic question "how many girls have you been with?", answered with: "You mean today?" and avoiding giving a number or saying "you're the first, promise", and just seeing how desperate she gets to get this info from me.

She's a bit of a feminist(not so much into 3rd wave stuff), and I've made it clear that I think feminism is mostly BS. One time she told me her opinion was worth more because she was older, and I said "yeah but you're a woman". 10 minutes later I was inside her.

She met me when I was living in a van(legit homeless), and I'm broke as ****, so she's not with me for money. Although I have potential for high income and she knows this(software guy that turns out has had adhd and that explains why he's been unable to focus for the last 3 years, but ritalin might just make it rain for me again).

We have discussed living together and I made it clear that I don't want to live with someone I'm not married to(or marrying soon) and that I don't want to get married any time soon. We both agreed that we might simply move close to eachother, like 1 minute on foot kind of thing. She likes her space her way, I like my space my way, and if/when we break up, there's not much work to do.

A few times, in the beginning, she's said **** like "oh maybe I can just find a(rich) guy that does X or Y", and I told her to go right ahead, I'll even pay for her train ticket.

To counter those statements I've also said **** like "oh maybe I'm too young for you and should find a 23 year-old instead". And then she says something like: "Oh but I don't notice the age difference at all, and 23 year old girls are stupid, you wouldn't like it".

I've done some tactical retreats when she brings up too much drama.

But anyway...

... What does she see in me? have I just been alpha as ****, or do you see some angle from her?

I'm an attractive dude with an athletic build(and above average pp), and could get all sorts of women. I'm not set on this one. I'd like to have kids in 3 to 5 years assuming my career picks up again, at her age this is not so feasible, although her mom had her when she was 38, so she's not too worried.

I have a feeling most guys she hangs out with get needy and clingy quite fast, or she gets the violent/abusive type. I'm somewhere in the middle. I'm the dude that one minute sends her cute hamster photos and the next minute invites her to go have dinner in the forest and to bring a rifle and do some target practice in the woods, and then bang in my van. So I can see that it could be exciting for her.

Need some clarity here. I don't know if I'm somehow being played via an angle I'm unaware of. She's not on the pill and has said that she will keep the kid if she gets pregnant, but there is no alimony here and the rules are generally very equitable(50/50 custody by default). We're careful and do a lot of oral.

Any pointers?
She genuine attracted to you. Simple as that. Keep what you are doing. Fvck as you want.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One clear sign is you spent all that time analyzing analyzing and talking about It. Your TOO into her. You should be fvcking and having fun.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The real question is why do you care so much about why she might like you? Its not like we can tell you why she does.. since we dont know you... she does and thats all you need to worry about... unless you plan to marry her or somthing.. it doesnt matter why. So until she displays a weird vibe that she may next you... enjoy it... see what happens... sometimes shyt happens for a reason, in fact i dont believe in coincidences so everyone you meet and interact with was meant for some reason long or short.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You comment like you know all about women. Women are not the same. Women are not clone.
Of course it is a generalization - it has to be. I will never meet her and thus I will never know her.

So, may have rejected other guys because according to you, she is interested in money. Stop blaming women. What is wrong with her???
Ehhh.. Being a white knight here?

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The manosphere has made me suspicious of anything women do, to be honest.
This woman is a Come-Up for you - Wake Da Fuk Up or Snooze and Lose - The Rest Is Up To YOU.

In the abundance of water a fool is thirsty - African Proverb

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course it is a generalization - it has to be. I will never meet her and thus I will never know her.

Ehhh.. Being a white knight here?
Yeah... I try not to be. Well, it was just an answer. No, I do not behave like that because I know it does not give me anything.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Welp.. Since this chick is 32 years old, I suddenly came to think/remember of this video.

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Welp.. Since this chick is 32 years old, I suddenly came to think/remember of this video.
Idk man. Some of the video is spot on and she admits to some of it. But she's not being overlooked by men yet, and I'm far from the best she can do in terms of material wealth.

Anytime we go out eyes are on us the entire time, it feels awkward as ****. I've had this before when I dated an 18 year-old pro swimmer that was also an absolute stunner. I had guys stop us and be like "you're... dating... this guy? lol".

For this one though, some dude in his 40's established in his career could 100% give her everything material that she wants. I've made it clear that even when I earn well I spend well below my earnings, and that my definition of a nice car is a japanese pick up truck that I can mod. She's set on a tesla, but she's also set on paying for **** herself. I think if this is to go on I need to remain financially 100% separate from her. Especially because here, if I bring assets INTO a relationship, they can't be taken from me when it's over. But if I build wealth during the relationship, it has to be split.

But yeah, women speak from their heads but act from their biology, that's the multiple personalities we have all experienced.

And she's definitely not trying to be extra nice. We've had some hardcore arguments and I've soft nexted her a couple times.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women don’t just want material wealth. At all. I’ve met so many women where they just want to be around a good guy who is fun and wants to do new things who are solid and want a healthy future. You have an obsession about “why doesn’t she just be with that guy” and you’ve developed a weird self-defeating though loop from it.

Your main goal right now should be to jump on the Ritalin and get your personal life together aside from her.

Enjoy her for what she is right now. Sounds like you have fun, sex, and she’s supportive. Plus she’s attractive. Enjoy your time with her.

You say she’s not marriage or mother material based on age. Okay. Just watch it when you have sex so you don’t trap yourself. Be smart and cautious. Or if it scares you that much that she would keep the baby, find a new woman who is on the pill.

You have more things to work out than the never-ending woe-is-me question of “why is she with me??”
You’re only asking that because you don’t believe you have the proper value in your own self right now.