Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What does this chick see in me? help me understand mine and her SMV here.(8-9/10 girl met me when I was homeless)

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A couple months ago I hooked up with someone(on the first date) from tinder and ended up staying with her for 3 days.

I'm 27(28 in a few days), she said she was 30, but turned out to be 32. She looks much younger than her age and is in better state than many 25 year-olds. 6' tall, and was a catwalk model in her 20's but some physical injury derailed her life the last years, now she has recovered. She's still catwalk material. She's the yoga type but not vegan anymore because she saw through the bull****.

She's absolutely stunning, and equally as crazy. I've been aloof, and doing the usual things men are supposed to do to build attraction, such as the classic question "how many girls have you been with?", answered with: "You mean today?" and avoiding giving a number or saying "you're the first, promise", and just seeing how desperate she gets to get this info from me.

She's a bit of a feminist(not so much into 3rd wave stuff), and I've made it clear that I think feminism is mostly BS. One time she told me her opinion was worth more because she was older, and I said "yeah but you're a woman". 10 minutes later I was inside her.

She met me when I was living in a van(legit homeless), and I'm broke as ****, so she's not with me for money. Although I have potential for high income and she knows this(software guy that turns out has had adhd and that explains why he's been unable to focus for the last 3 years, but ritalin might just make it rain for me again).

We have discussed living together and I made it clear that I don't want to live with someone I'm not married to(or marrying soon) and that I don't want to get married any time soon. We both agreed that we might simply move close to eachother, like 1 minute on foot kind of thing. She likes her space her way, I like my space my way, and if/when we break up, there's not much work to do.

A few times, in the beginning, she's said **** like "oh maybe I can just find a(rich) guy that does X or Y", and I told her to go right ahead, I'll even pay for her train ticket.

To counter those statements I've also said **** like "oh maybe I'm too young for you and should find a 23 year-old instead". And then she says something like: "Oh but I don't notice the age difference at all, and 23 year old girls are stupid, you wouldn't like it".

I've done some tactical retreats when she brings up too much drama.

But anyway...

... What does she see in me? have I just been alpha as ****, or do you see some angle from her?

I'm an attractive dude with an athletic build(and above average pp), and could get all sorts of women. I'm not set on this one. I'd like to have kids in 3 to 5 years assuming my career picks up again, at her age this is not so feasible, although her mom had her when she was 38, so she's not too worried.

I have a feeling most guys she hangs out with get needy and clingy quite fast, or she gets the violent/abusive type. I'm somewhere in the middle. I'm the dude that one minute sends her cute hamster photos and the next minute invites her to go have dinner in the forest and to bring a rifle and do some target practice in the woods, and then bang in my van. So I can see that it could be exciting for her.

Need some clarity here. I don't know if I'm somehow being played via an angle I'm unaware of. She's not on the pill and has said that she will keep the kid if she gets pregnant, but there is no alimony here and the rules are generally very equitable(50/50 custody by default). We're careful and do a lot of oral.

Any pointers?

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First pointer: She lied to you, then admitted she lied to you... If her credibility past this point is anything other than 0, you are setting yourself up for failure.

I would hedge a bet that this woman is older than 32. Probably closer to 40 than 30. Her saying her Mom had her at 38 is softening that blow, like what guy cares what age her mom had her at.

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her excuse was that tinder just used her date of birth from facebook and she had it younger because modelling jobs. She cleared it up within hours of meeting her. So she never *said* she was thirty, her tinder profile did. Not defending her, just expanding on that.

And I asked to see her ID after this just to be sure.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pp means penis.
my old room mate, was quite big.

women used to turn up to the house with gifts, theyd pay for his meals & chauffeur him around.

the irony was he was an unhygenic dossa.(which they could see) this meant nothing to them as he was hung.

His 3 baby mommas used to all hang around together all the time, with their new boyfriends accompanying them!!

Was glorious to witness red pill, unravel before my eyes.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 27(28 in a few days), she said she was 30, but turned out to be 32.
She's a bit of a feminist(not so much into 3rd wave stuff), and I've made it clear that I think feminism is mostly BS. One time she told me her opinion was worth more because she was older, and I said "yeah but you're a woman". 10 minutes later I was inside her.

She met me when I was living in a van(legit homeless), and I'm broke as ****, so she's not with me for money. Although I have potential for high income and she knows this(software guy that turns out has had adhd and that explains why he's been unable to focus for the last 3 years, but ritalin might just make it rain for me again).
She's desperately looking for Captain Save a H o e dude.
She is broke as fauuarrk and is looking an afc to save her and on top on that to make it worse; she is in her epiphany phase too..

Don't be that guy that falls for it..

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A couple months ago I hooked up with someone(on the first date) from tinder and ended up staying with her for 3 days.

I'm 27(28 in a few days), she said she was 30, but turned out to be 32. She looks much younger than her age and is in better state than many 25 year-olds. 6' tall, and was a catwalk model in her 20's but some physical injury derailed her life the last years, now she has recovered. She's still catwalk material. She's the yoga type but not vegan anymore because she saw through the bull****.

She's absolutely stunning, and equally as crazy. I've been aloof, and doing the usual things men are supposed to do to build attraction, such as the classic question "how many girls have you been with?", answered with: "You mean today?" and avoiding giving a number or saying "you're the first, promise", and just seeing how desperate she gets to get this info from me.

We have discussed living together and I made it clear that I don't want to live with someone I'm not married to(or marrying soon) and that I don't want to get married any time soon. We both agreed that we might simply move close to eachother, like 1 minute on foot kind of thing. She likes her space her way, I like my space my way, and if/when we break up, there's not much work to do.

A few times, in the beginning, she's said **** like "oh maybe I can just find a(rich) guy that does X or Y", and I told her to go right ahead, I'll even pay for her train ticket.

To counter those statements I've also said **** like "oh maybe I'm too young for you and should find a 23 year-old instead". And then she says something like: "Oh but I don't notice the age difference at all, and 23 year old girls are stupid, you wouldn't like it".

I've done some tactical retreats when she brings up too much drama.

But anyway...

... What does she see in me? have I just been alpha as ****, or do you see some angle from her?

I'm an attractive dude with an athletic build(and above average pp), and could get all sorts of women. I'm not set on this one. I'd like to have kids in 3 to 5 years assuming my career picks up again, at her age this is not so feasible, although her mom had her when she was 38, so she's not too worried.

I have a feeling most guys she hangs out with get needy and clingy quite fast, or she gets the violent/abusive type. I'm somewhere in the middle. I'm the dude that one minute sends her cute hamster photos and the next minute invites her to go have dinner in the forest and to bring a rifle and do some target practice in the woods, and then bang in my van. So I can see that it could be exciting for her.

Need some clarity here. I don't know if I'm somehow being played via an angle I'm unaware of. She's not on the pill and has said that she will keep the kid if she gets pregnant, but there is no alimony here and the rules are generally very equitable(50/50 custody by default). We're careful and do a lot of oral.

Any pointers?
Fvck her. Fvck her in the mouth,azz, and puxy.... Dudes here sending u negative waves.... Now that you have met some1 to fvck you care to tell us you does not meet your standards???? Do not try to change anyone or even believe she should conform t you... She is a puxy and that is all. Why do you post here??? Because you like her if not you wouldn't. She lied to you???? So....??? Fvck her. There are dudes here giving you pointers, same dudes are probably as more horny as Adam in the Garden of Eden... Remember, it is said there was just 1 woman Eva. Look some dudes here have never seen it pass, ok. Just fvck her and put aside your complaints.

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is living in car dude. Any dude with flat or any kind of house will do...
At her economical state even the fat boi working at McD is rich because he will provide roof over her head!
I was the one living in my van and I'm the one who is broke. Was the post not clear?

She has a nice detached house, not even a flat.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why not go for a dude with money?
Typical stereotypes..... Not all women are interested in money. When you asked "Why not go for a dude with money?" Well, because that is what you believe and not what attracts her... Didn't you fvcking said you broke like a bum??? And isn't she fvcking u???? Then, there is your answer. Not all women are looking for money. Are you looking for women with money???? If not, then you have just answered your question. One thing is a woman and abother is to be a man, but both are human.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not all women are looking for money. Are you looking for women with money???? If not, then you have just answered your question. One thing is a woman and abother is to be a man, but both are human.
She is over 30 and the clock is ticking fast to lock in a afc beta dude that will pay for child support and alimony etc etc.. They all do in that age and most of them have baby rabies..
Not looking for money? lol

If the chick ain't married or "locked in" by some dude in a LTR when she has hit that age then there is often a reason why other guys have rejected her and now she past the wall of no return. E.g. something must be wrong with her= Damaged goods

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the entire point of the thread. She isn't getting money from me because I have nothing and she knows it. What is she getting?

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Although I have potential for high income and she knows this
She knows you have the potential be a good provider and what LARaiders85 just said...

Women are often forgiving on that part (That you're temporally broke), as long as they guy has ambitions and the potential to be successful in the future. They stick around for a while then and give you a chance...

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She knows you have the potential be a good provider and what LARaiders85 just said...

Women are often forgiving on that part (That you're temporally broke), as long as they guy has ambitions and the potential to be successful in the future. They stick around for a while then and give you a chance...
Yeah fair enough, I was wondering if it was just this. I don't get why she doesn't just go for one of the thirsty dudes offering her all sorts of stuff. I've told her that I'm not a spender and my income doesn't really change how much I spend. Maybe she thinks I'll change my mind or something?

Edit: Yeah, I suspect that in some of my previous relationships I've been a "fixer upper"/project.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is over 30 and the clock is ticking fast to lock in a afc beta dude that will pay for child support and alimony etc etc.. They all do in that age and most of them have baby rabies..
You comment like you know all about women. Women are not the same. Women are not clone. They have character and soul, and that makes all women different. Your answer is based on your perception and not her reality. Are you suggesting that she picked him because he was what first came out of her machine? Remember, the anti dump machine in the book of pook? Women also have one. If so, she could have picked the first uber driver she came acrossed her, the first police man she saw this morning, the McDonald's cashier who serves her at the drive thru Window, the first MF she saw this morning on TV or the first gay she saw in a fashion magazine. Yes, there is attraction and it comes before interest in money. Are you telling this guy he is ugly as gargamel and that he will only be chosen because of his money???? You are literally saying that.... You are also calling this girl a meal ticket seeker.
Not looking for money? lol
Well, yes. There are women looking for money and there are women looking for money in a guy they like and that makes a difference. So it not all about money.

If the chick ain't married or "locked in" by some dude in a LTR when she has hit that age then there is often a reason why other guys have rejected her and now she past the wall of no return. E.g. something must be wrong with her= Damaged goods
No, not necessarily. How you know she is not who has rejected other guys??? Didnt you comment she is interested in money wihout even knowing her??? So, may have rejected other guys because according to you, she is interested in money. Stop blaming women. What is wrong with her??? Well, not because she does not meet your standard, there is something wrong with her. However, she is a catwoman according to OP. And does that implies there is something wrong with her because she is a catwoman who is not looking for a guy with money????