“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

What does it mean?

everblur

New Member
Joined
May 14, 2004
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
When a girl says good things about you continuously? Like wow....I like your hair.....then...I like your shirt....you look good.....and lastly.....you smell really good....what do you use? And we're not even dating :confused: . She's actually my childhood friend in fact. Of course I answered using C&F statements and never even thanked her for the compliments!! Is this a test?

Another Q.....what do you do when you're stuck a girl who has low self esteem and is stuck to you even if you're extra "nice"? I thought being nice pisses girls off :mad: !!
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
1,925
Reaction score
1
Location
Fort Worth, Texas
Woah! Relax! If a girl complements you like that she is into you, big time. Wait until she starts wearing things you wear around like your jacket or hat or something, and you'll see what I mean.

You really don't have to say much back to those statements. If you are going to say thank you back to her say it once and only once, and if she keeps repeating them then use it as an opporunity to kino or get closer.

There are diffrent definitions of nice. Nice could mean something as simple as people meerly enjoying your presence or it can mean that you are a supplicating wuss. It just depends on context.

If you don't like her tell her "I see you as a sister," or "Woah! You act just like my sister!" Do that enough times she will get the hint.
 

everblur

New Member
Joined
May 14, 2004
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Woah....ok well she's not my type anyway. I'll use her for practice ;). Thanks for the replies.

Regarding the second Q, this is a different girl by the way, she's an ex who is sorta back in a r/s with me. To cut the long story short....she's just not for me. So other than telling her she's just like a sis, what else is there I can do? Oh and what's kino?
 

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
1,925
Reaction score
1
Location
Fort Worth, Texas
Originally posted by everblur
Woah....ok well she's not my type anyway. I'll use her for practice ;). Thanks for the replies.

Regarding the second Q, this is a different girl by the way, she's an ex who is sorta back in a r/s with me. To cut the long story short....she's just not for me. So other than telling her she's just like a sis, what else is there I can do? Oh and what's kino?
Well, that best way that she will understand is to just say she is like your sister, but if you don't let her know somehow it could appear that you are leading her on, which is something you don't want to do if you like the honest gentleman image.

Kino is kinesthetics, it's the art of touching to break barriers so someone can feel comfortable in your personal space, and vice versa.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top