Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What does it mean when she calls you arrogant?

DonSwanson

Reaction score
Been dating/screwing this girl off and on for a couple months now. We keep it casual and are mostly on FB status with the very occasional just going to the movies or to dinner nights.

A few days ago I tried to break up our arrangement over text (we live almost an hour drive away) after she clearly stated that she wants to get together again but not have sex. The story is that she feels pissed, disrespected, and cheated after finding out how I used to treat and what I used to do for the girl before her as they work together. In any case, after texting that I wish her luck with her life, to lose my number and "good bye", she called crying and was able to lure me in that night with saying that she now wants sex. We met up... she played the pouty-mouthed victim which began to piss me off a bit but played it cool. As we were making a stop, she told me that I was arrogant, reckless (in regards to not caring about her feelings), and spoiled. I calmly questioned her whether she thought I was arrogant for not bending to her will and kissing her butt and then advised her to spank me like the spoiled brat I am. A few minutes later as she returns to the car, she told me to hurry up and drive as there is no time to waste and that she wants to get to the hotel where she would "fvck my brains out". We went and she did just that. The sex was way above average with her and is probably the best I ever had. She stepped up her pvssy game by a mile. I lied and told her that it was "pretty good" when she asked.

I'm fairly sure she did that because I tried to break up with her earlier that day. Also... what does it really mean when a girl calls you arrogant (and fvcks your brains out as punishment)?

This isn't a girl I would want to wife but the pvssy turned to be out of this world all of a sudden. She plays the victim real well and often calls me up just to tell me how awful her day is going and how she doesn't have any money. I have rejected her cries for help ($$$) so far. I really want(ed) to kick her to the curb but after her last performance.... I know all too well that pvssy like that does not wait on every corner.

Any advice and insight into her lingo would be greatly appreciated!

doctorj

Don Juan
Reaction score
it's better to be called 'arrogant' and end up fvcking her than 'nice' and go home alone. don't mind what she says. just keep doing what you've been doing...I think you've been handling her quite well, props bro...just don't forget to spin for plates so you wouldn't get oneitis with this girl

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obviously she thought she would be able to get what she wanted out of you...ie, money, meals, etc...when you basically told her to F off, she realized it wasn't going to work and changed her tune...

Don't pay attention to her actions, pay attention to her words

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:
I'm all for the "Drop the ego" that is taught in the game sometimes, and I practice that.
I've always found the "lose your ego" bit rather confusing. Because the same people will tell you to be delusionally confident, have self esteem that is through the roof, believe you are the most interesting guy she will meet, and to be a narcissistic @sshole. How do you think that highly of yourself without having an ego?

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Zekko,

I deleted that part of my post because I didn't want to go off on a tangent.

But since we are there... :)

Yeah it's extremely confusing.

1. Check you ego at the door when you enter the club (because of possible rejections). Ok fine. I can understand this.

2. But be delusionally (if that's a word lol) self-confident and believe you are the coolest mofo around.

So be a humble arrogant guy lol.

My point is I agree more with #1 philosophically, but #2 tends to lead to more p@ss.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonSwanson said:
Been dating/screwing this girl off and on for a couple months now. We keep it casual and are mostly on FB status with the very occasional just going to the movies or to dinner nights.

A few days ago I tried to break up our arrangement over text (we live almost an hour drive away) after she clearly stated that she wants to get together again but not have sex. The story is that she feels pissed, disrespected, and cheated after finding out how I used to treat and what I used to do for the girl before her as they work together. In any case, after texting that I wish her luck with her life, to lose my number and "good bye", she called crying and was able to lure me in that night with saying that she now wants sex. We met up... she played the pouty-mouthed victim which began to piss me off a bit but played it cool. As we were making a stop, she told me that I was arrogant, reckless (in regards to not caring about her feelings), and spoiled. I calmly questioned her whether she thought I was arrogant for not bending to her will and kissing her butt and then advised her to spank me like the spoiled brat I am. A few minutes later as she returns to the car, she told me to hurry up and drive as there is no time to waste and that she wants to get to the hotel where she would "fvck my brains out". We went and she did just that. The sex was way above average with her and is probably the best I ever had. She stepped up her pvssy game by a mile. I lied and told her that it was "pretty good" when she asked.

I'm fairly sure she did that because I tried to break up with her earlier that day. Also... what does it really mean when a girl calls you arrogant (and fvcks your brains out as punishment)?

This isn't a girl I would want to wife but the pvssy turned to be out of this world all of a sudden. She plays the victim real well and often calls me up just to tell me how awful her day is going and how she doesn't have any money. I have rejected her cries for help ($$$) so far. I really want(ed) to kick her to the curb but after her last performance.... I know all too well that pvssy like that does not wait on every corner.

Any advice and insight into her lingo would be greatly appreciated!

Buddy, to me it looks like you are handling your game perfectly. Flawless victory! Congratulations and bravo to you! This post shows exactly how to balance your game. She thinks you are truly and honestly a d!ck but still wants to screw your brains out. In this state you are guaranteed the highest chances of keeping this girl in check. She might complain, but it obviously turns her on. This is exactly why I say women don't know what they want, the second you start being nice to this girl I can almost guarantee she will lose interest in you.

She tried to make you jump through a little hoop with the no sex thing. If you would have agreed you would have been doing something very beta, totally turning her off in the process. You stood your ground and let her go. Now she thinks "dam, this dude really is a BADA$$!" the cooch moistened, and you have this girl under control and to be quite honest it's for her own good. lol

omega05

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
marmel75 said:
Obviously she thought she would be able to get what she wanted out of you...ie, money, meals, etc...when you basically told her to F off, she realized it wasn't going to work and changed her tune...

Don't pay attention to her actions, pay attention to her words
I think you have this backwards

coochieman

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Arrogant"!: Oh what lovely eight lettered word it is.

"Reckless"!: Equally as good, maybe even better!

Be fooled not by wommanese!
Welldone kid! You had her vaginal cup over-running with juices at the moment.

The chump is scared... he thinks he has done it wrong.
The Don Juan knows she is just unconsciously overjoyed with vajlust...

"Ah! Why can't he be tamed by my puss-power?!".... She ponders with frustration.
"Guess I'll just fucck him then eh!"... her irrational wits suggests.

Every girl in my life calls me arrogant. When I wasn't, I had no girls. It is NOT coincedence.

GO DJ.

b.l.g.k.

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women like men who love themselves no matter what they might say. People who genuinely love themselves give off a sense of joy that draws people toward them.

However if you brag all the time about what kind of car you have and how much money you make etc. that just screams that you are craving for her approval.

Uberguy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DonSwanson said:
Also... what does it really mean when a girl calls you arrogant (and fvcks your brains out as punishment)?
It means that your vice is a virtue, and your punishment is pleasure.