Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What does it mean when she asks if my father is religious???

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

amaterasu

Don Juan
Reaction score
THIS SITE IS

TOXIC !!!!!

I only ask a simple question.

And you cant even answer it.

GOODBYE

yall fake and coward people.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You confessed your "love" for her ...........

Never do this. I have not "confessed" my "love" for girls I have seen for many, many months.

You are in her frame big time. You've told her you love her without banging her.

Ask yourself: if she can make you "love her" by doing nothing, why would she ever put out for you?
I used to use the “I love you” line in my opening contact on OLD. It’s a classic.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
THIS SITE IS

TOXIC !!!!!

Feminazis, White Knights, and Social Justice Warriors would agree with you. You are also asking the wrong questions to begin with.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
THIS SITE IS

TOXIC !!!!!

GOODBYE

yall fake and coward people.
It isn't so much that this place is toxic as much as you sound incredibly blue pilled -- especially for a guy who apparently was active at one point back in 2017 here. You are completely plugged into the matrix right now, brother.

You told a girl who you haven't had sex with that you love her. Really step back and think about that for a second. You have basically broadcasted to her you are 100% invested and she didn't even need to give up the P for you to get there. You come off like a huge pushover. Not attractive.

CollegeMan22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, this is in his first post, 6 years ago:

So here I am, with all the dj knowledge and wisdom from this site, I was able to improve myself and be happy of truly who I am without making women as the center or focal point in your life.

I learned a lot from you guys, (happiness, power of smile, emotional control, djing, conversation, dating tips, etc.) you name it, I applied all of these in the real world and it works.

It also saved my life from being a chump to a well controlled and happy dj :)
THIS SITE IS

TOXIC !!!!!

"well controlled and happy dj :)"

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I told her a number of times that I love her and that is why I did a lot of things to win her heart.

This time she cried, and asked the question.

What is she trying to find out?
She's either christian or jewish.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No sex yet, but she treats me as an exclusive person who she only talks with aside from her family.

Because she is a close type of person.

She has a lot of red flags but she only communicates with me, and because of that we do things together like doing business and were starting to really get close to each other. Like talking deeply with our privite lives.

We fight each other but we fix things.

I showed her true love but this time I think I hit her in her heart because she finally believed that Im serious about her.

She genuinely cried, first time to see her in tears after I confessed a number of times.

Then she asked the question.

I answered it genuinely.

After that she asked another question.

What is it that you like about me that you think is a strong quality????
I have a similar situation going on with one of my coworkers at my new job, lots of affection and closeness.

But I didn't put all my eggs in one basket and I basically have the same thing going on with another girl who works another shift.

I also hit on new girls daily, there's no commitment or exclusivity from me without lots of sex.