Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

what does it mean when a women licks her lips?

PoloBlue

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was at the mall yesterday all by myself and as I was walking towards a woman, she made eye contact and slowly licked the edge of her lips from one side to the other? from the top edge and along the bottom edge.

is this a form of flirting?

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It means her lips are dry and chapped.

PoloBlue

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova
thats possible? but the way she was gazing at me looked sexy like she was longing for me? ;)

then when I turned around she even walked a certain way and made her hips go from side to side, trying to be sexy.

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It means she wants to play lollipop with your wang. At that point you'd normally present your manhood to be take care of.

Last edited:

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
was she a woman?.....in that case it could mean ANYTHING....don't focus to hard on it dude, thats probably what she wants you to do anyway, it's like pook says "Attention for girls is like sex for guys....this is your currency, use it sparingly"

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
finished eating a nice stick of snickers and licked her lips for the remaining pieces.

oda

Don Juan
Reaction score
wiping the manjuice off from the boy she was in the bathroom with...

keep trying to read signals and see where it gets you

they say girls who play with their hair are trying to tell you something... i think the only girls who dont play with their hair are the ones without hands

HornetAce

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's probably what it was. My lips get dry easily and I gotta lick them every so often or they'll dry up and crack.

It's probably best not to think too much into women and their signals. Everytime I try to do it, I drive myself insane wondering what meant what.

CyranoDeBergerac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PoloBlue
thats possible? but the way she was gazing at me looked sexy like she was longing for me? ;)

then when I turned around she even walked a certain way and made her hips go from side to side, trying to be sexy.
In that case, you're a b1tch for even asking...

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
actually, licking lips that are already dry and chapped just makes it worse. for those of you that are hiding in the darkness, i would like you to know such a thing as chapstick exists :eek:

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bonjove
She has a lip fetish ...
or maybe...she's just a vamp who finished off her meal and was licking blood off the side of her mouth. and you wouldve been the next possible victim, poor you

bonjove

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ScrewIt
or maybe...she's just a vamp who finished off her meal and was licking blood off the side of her mouth. and you wouldve been the next possible victim, poor you
That's somebody you sure wouldn't respect in the morning

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ScrewIt
actually, licking lips that are already dry and chapped just makes it worse. for those of you that are hiding in the darkness, i would like you to know such a thing as chapstick exists :eek:
vaseline works much better

tom121

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I do that all the time, some women seem to give me a blank look, but I don't it on purpose because my lips cracks all the time during winter :( those lip protection lipstick thingy doesn't work :rolleyes:

defiancy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
C'mon you obviously haven't read Finger's Weapons of Mass Seduction in the BIBLE

read it and look up body language

Be warned that many girls are attention wh0res though because I encountered huge amounts of "fake" body language

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PoloBlue

Why the f are you even asking this if you even know what it's about. OOOHO A GIRL LICKED HER LIPS WHILE LOOKING AT ME, WHAT COULD IT BEEEE