"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

what does it mean when a women licks her lips?

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 20, 2004
Messages
1,007
Reaction score
3
Originally posted by Kineti[C]harm
Why the f are you even asking this if you even know what it's about. OOOHO A GIRL LICKED HER LIPS WHILE LOOKING AT ME, WHAT COULD IT BEEEE
I used to be the same way. Even when I pretty much knew the answer I had to get reassurance from somebody else.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 20, 2004
Messages
1,007
Reaction score
3
Originally posted by defiancy
C'mon you obviously haven't read Finger's Weapons of Mass Seduction in the BIBLE


read it and look up body language

Be warned that many girls are attention wh0res though because I encountered huge amounts of "fake" body language
Give some examples please. I think if girls gave you signs of body language that they like you they probably did it's just you screwed up some how. Or maybe you read the body langauge wrong.
 

napoleon

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2003
Messages
436
Reaction score
0
Location
Aitaorc
I have dry lips and I lick them every 10 min the upper lip first and then the lower, and if a girl saw me doing that she would think i'm horny as hell, but when girls do it it's like biting their lip. Could a man lick his lips when talking to a girl to show interest.
 
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
1. Maybe her lips are fawking dry.
2. Maybe she wants to get a reaction out of you like it obviously did. Maybe she wanted to punk you out and make you sweat and squirm and turn up your heat by teasing you.

3. Maybe she just wanted the attention her action got, regardless of who it's from.

4. Maybe the moon is made of cheese...who the fawk cares...you dig!

Are you guys so dense that you can't tell when a woman is interested in you? Or is it just that your so insecure that you need practically a brick up side your fat heads to see?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Yeto

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 24, 2004
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
I KNOW EXACLTY WHY SHE DID THAT THING WITH HER TONGUE:

She was not looking at you, it was lunch time, and behind you was this guy eating a big a$$ burguer and she did not have money to buy one, so she was stearing at him salivating liking her lips, and you happen to be in the middle of this.
 
Top