Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

what does it mean when a women licks her lips?

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kineti[C]harm
Why the f are you even asking this if you even know what it's about. OOOHO A GIRL LICKED HER LIPS WHILE LOOKING AT ME, WHAT COULD IT BEEEE
I used to be the same way. Even when I pretty much knew the answer I had to get reassurance from somebody else.

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by defiancy
C'mon you obviously haven't read Finger's Weapons of Mass Seduction in the BIBLE

read it and look up body language

Be warned that many girls are attention wh0res though because I encountered huge amounts of "fake" body language
Give some examples please. I think if girls gave you signs of body language that they like you they probably did it's just you screwed up some how. Or maybe you read the body langauge wrong.

napoleon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have dry lips and I lick them every 10 min the upper lip first and then the lower, and if a girl saw me doing that she would think i'm horny as hell, but when girls do it it's like biting their lip. Could a man lick his lips when talking to a girl to show interest.

Reaction score
1. Maybe her lips are fawking dry.
2. Maybe she wants to get a reaction out of you like it obviously did. Maybe she wanted to punk you out and make you sweat and squirm and turn up your heat by teasing you.

3. Maybe she just wanted the attention her action got, regardless of who it's from.

4. Maybe the moon is made of cheese...who the fawk cares...you dig!

Are you guys so dense that you can't tell when a woman is interested in you? Or is it just that your so insecure that you need practically a brick up side your fat heads to see?

Yeto

Don Juan
Reaction score
I KNOW EXACLTY WHY SHE DID THAT THING WITH HER TONGUE:

She was not looking at you, it was lunch time, and behind you was this guy eating a big a$$ burguer and she did not have money to buy one, so she was stearing at him salivating liking her lips, and you happen to be in the middle of this.