Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

what does it mean when a her "bestie female friend says

corona20

Don Juan
Reaction score
"OMG, that girl is crazy" (about the woman below)

(she is 49+) i believe

background about her:
Mexican (blonde) Latina , tiny, petite figure.
Divorced
2 boyfriends post divorce
Carry's herself well. Great conversationalists

basically she sleeps around a lot?

sosuave213

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My crystal ball says to not look into it too deeply, keep going out on dates and have fun.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The woman you want or her friend? If that description is about the woman than her friend is absolutely correct!

corona20

Don Juan
Reaction score
So her bestie is her black friend i work with. And she is calling her petite latina friend "OMG, that girl is crazy" behind her back RANDOMLY..

so, does this mean the black chick is saying "omg that girl is crazy = she is a super slut (the latina)"?

ManFromTartarus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe not so much as promiscuous but if her friend admits to you that she is "crazy" (even in a good way) you could be in for some erratic behavior and drama. Not saying you should disengage, there may be some benefits, just proceed with caution and whatever you do, do not ignore any further red flags.

On a side note, *and it may seem trivial*, but every bleached out Latina or Asian woman I've ever dealt with was nothing but trouble. Maybe it's the fact they wanted to separate themselves from their dark haired peers with a bottle of peroxide, or being uncomfortable with their natural look, but every one I met eventually turned out to be someone I didn't want to deal with. YMMV

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
smash and dash