“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

what does it mean when a her "bestie female friend says

corona20

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 5, 2020
Messages
99
Reaction score
28
"OMG, that girl is crazy" (about the woman below)

(she is 49+) i believe

background about her:
Mexican (blonde) Latina , tiny, petite figure.
Divorced
2 boyfriends post divorce
Carry's herself well. Great conversationalists

basically she sleeps around a lot?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

sosuave213

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2023
Messages
277
Reaction score
97
Age
32
My crystal ball says to not look into it too deeply, keep going out on dates and have fun.
 

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 7, 2023
Messages
4,643
Reaction score
3,710
Age
32
Location
Nashville, TN
The woman you want or her friend? If that description is about the woman than her friend is absolutely correct!
 

corona20

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 5, 2020
Messages
99
Reaction score
28
So her bestie is her black friend i work with. And she is calling her petite latina friend "OMG, that girl is crazy" behind her back RANDOMLY..

so, does this mean the black chick is saying "omg that girl is crazy = she is a super slut (the latina)"?
 

ManFromTartarus

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2023
Messages
323
Reaction score
333
Maybe not so much as promiscuous but if her friend admits to you that she is "crazy" (even in a good way) you could be in for some erratic behavior and drama. Not saying you should disengage, there may be some benefits, just proceed with caution and whatever you do, do not ignore any further red flags.

On a side note, *and it may seem trivial*, but every bleached out Latina or Asian woman I've ever dealt with was nothing but trouble. Maybe it's the fact they wanted to separate themselves from their dark haired peers with a bottle of peroxide, or being uncomfortable with their natural look, but every one I met eventually turned out to be someone I didn't want to deal with. YMMV
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top