Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What does it mean when a girl says "Don't fall in love with me".?

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually said that "you're not that lucky".... But she didn't reply...i think her ego got hurt in the process...lol
that could be rephrased in a way it will not look good for you.

she says not to feel in love with her then you say you are not that lucky, she could pull the you are already falling in love with her, use innuendos to look sexual not for this, never let it be rephrased in a way she come out on top, do thing who made this hard for her to spin

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my opinion on this is not the same as you guys.

When she bring the love thing that often, it seems to me like a subliminal msg.
Feels like she wants him to fall for her.

I like the many neg anwser suggested in earlier post.

Id go for 'Nah wont happen i feel like your my little sister' or something similar

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I take it to mean she's damaged and has a fear of commitment.
Therefore, don't fall in love with her because it won't end well for you.

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP- many situations here could be possibly the problem. However I learned long ago from experience that women like this, innocent or not, are definately NOT worth the hassle.

My advice for what its worth, is to believe what she's telling you and run. Consider you dodged a bullet.
This one is damaged goods, I played with one sometime ago, I ended up just as fvcked up over it as she was in general.
And now when her and her friends see me, they laugh because I didn't quit til I got batsh!t crazy over it all. Not one bit worth it.

There are some people out there who just need drama in their lives. This type you speak of has likely been beaten or treated very badly somehow, possibly a few times.

She tells you not to get interested, so don't.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We don't have the luxury to control who we fall in love with...better to be in love with multiple women.

Reason being... things rarely work out.

Better to go out and meet other women, while she falls in love with you.

bob2007

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
From experience it usually means she'll cheat on you. That's why you just have sex with her asap and that's that.

bob2007

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OP- many situations here could be possibly the problem. However I learned long ago from experience that women like this, innocent or not, are definately NOT worth the hassle.

My advice for what its worth, is to believe what she's telling you and run. Consider you dodged a bullet.
This one is damaged goods, I played with one sometime ago, I ended up just as fvcked up over it as she was in general.
And now when her and her friends see me, they laugh because I didn't quit til I got batsh!t crazy over it all. Not one bit worth it.

There are some people out there who just need drama in their lives. This type you speak of has likely been beaten or treated very badly somehow, possibly a few times.

She tells you not to get interested, so don't.
My experience was similar as you described. But I wasn't in it long and I wasn't mentally in it. I felt something I didn't like and I ended it.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I met this girl online and i told her i just wanted to be friends with her....but she kept telling me not to fall in love with her? I never gave her anykind of hint....just told her as a friend to stay in touch...but it seemed to me that she thinks so highly of herself..Isn't that rude to keep telling the same thing especially when someone who's not interested in the first place?
Its a parapraxis. A Freudian slip. Her warning you that she's a leftist slu cratering SMV SMV. Her default word of warning is a piss poor attempt to mitigate her poor lifestyle choices and is female logic disregarding any responsibility whatsoever.

Given masculinity or lack thereof and the prevalence of cucks, she feels incumbent to consciously or unconsciously aware you.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It will be really hard for you as young male heart is really made to love women and every time you fail you feel disappointed.

IMO the highest overall potential to find a suitable attractive mate lies with the guys that heard/read such things like you just read a lot.

I think I was played by women countless times when I was younger. I really had no phucking idea what was going on sometimes.

For example:
1)When I was in my 20's I was shortly dating girl that I lent my favoured movie. In return she borrowed me one where main protagonist (woman) played the beta boy for straight 100 minutes or so and story ended with his heart broken. It was her message to me that I'm way over my head if I think that I will pick her up but I didn't get it at that time
2)I was played by 2/3 time in high school by one girl that eventually phucked a CHAD and got pregnant. With me it was just 10 SMS-day thing. Plus she sat on my lap. Once. I regretted it at that time but nowadays I'd not even speak to her. That's how she looks right now after years of poor diet, child and partying.
3) Once I took girl for a dinner&dancing. Somehow we ended at some rich guys party where she used me as a social proof for that guy to see that she is interesting (she was all over him and I was just sitting there thinking wtf)
4)HB9/10 was interested in me and gave me chance to make moves on her. I didn't notice it at all and supported her boyfriend value instead.

We could say I was failing 9/10 **** tests constantly and simply learned from books and my experience not to fail them.

Now I'm in better place when it comes to career, I've better prospects than most of those guys, I understand life better than them. I've also learned to hold my ground and don't let myself being fooled around by them.

Negative experience is incredible force if used for self-development. So in fact it's something good, it just have a bitter taste when you experience it when you are young.

Life gets much better after this learning period as man is really mostly about his skills and skills come from challenging yourself and failing as well.

So don't worry about it. Leave her alone and remember about this experience.
None of us come out of the womb with it all figured out.

There's a certain amount of turning the wheel of life in course correction after getting the bumper sticker via life experience.

I tell all the young blood on the come up to bide their time. Put their work in. Step game up kuz but, get paper right. Save money. Read a book (often), navigate your life. Yes, get baeees but its about cultivation of Being "that guy" > anyone particular girl.

Every playboy (who hasn't lost a step) will tell you a few things.

1. Its hilarious running into women from the past (fat as ****kkk, single mom, train wreck)
2. The gap in women widens as you get older and new girls are turning 18 everyday.
3. Recognise the genius of those who cane before you.

Big ups @ Mystery who opened my eyes to pua and game. @ Rollo who set the foundations of red pill and evo psych preventing gun to the heads of many men. @ Julien blanc the best player in the game I've seen to date and te reminder, "get better not bitter." @ Tyler Durdan showing how far you can go even if "low born" & & & if willing to be forged in the fire. @ others who set the stage & & & others on the come up.