Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What does it mean when a girl says "Don't fall in love with me".?

User0101

Reaction score
I met this girl online and i told her i just wanted to be friends with her....but she kept telling me not to fall in love with her? I never gave her anykind of hint....just told her as a friend to stay in touch...but it seemed to me that she thinks so highly of herself..Isn't that rude to keep telling the same thing especially when someone who's not interested in the first place?

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Don't tell me what to do!"

"You're not the boss!"

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if she's worth a damn then yeah, shes probaly sick and tired of disgusting betas falling in love with her acting FXVKING insane.

I've experienced and seen the chit girls go through with plates/ ex boyfriends first hand and it's demented the way heartbroken betas act when they can't cuff their princess.

needs to be said girls with mental issues get off on making guys go crazy and fuel the behavior..

and other girls who are sweet humans simply do not want any part of that non sense and don't get off on drama.
(yes, these girls exist, pretty ones to;)

also needs to be said girls who date around will meet great guys they like alot at first but those same guys will flip out later down the road, hence she asked you to not fall for her.
so don't take everything girls say negative as a false flag, some just want some damn peice and quite with a happy life.

instead of the endless river of crying beta males who won't leave them alone xD

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if she's worth a damn then yeah, shes probaly sick and tired of disgusting betas falling in love with her acting FXVKING insane.

I've experienced and seen the chit girls go through with plates/ ex boyfriends first hand and it's demented the way heartbroken betas act when they can't cuff their princess.

needs to be said girls with mental issues get off on making guys go crazy and fuel the behavior..

and other girls who are sweet humans simply do not want any part of that non sense and don't get off on drama.

also needs to be said girls who date around will meet great guys they like alot at first but those same guys will flip out later down the road, hence she asked you to not fall for her.
so don't take everything girls say negative as a false flag, some just want some damn peice and quite with a happy life.

Is she really all that though? I think hes good to feel likewise low interest.
She's the devil. Run fast, run far.
But he said he just wanted to be friends with her, not biting. She underestimated him with her comment but he unlike the rest dont really care.

User0101

Reaction score

I already told her that i am in love with some other girl...and i want her just as a friend....but she kept telling me that thing again and again....when i told her that i was never interested in you and had already wanted you as a friend...she replied that she was stating fact! Lol

User0101

Reaction score

She told me many guys had proposed her in the past ...and i think you are correct she was sick of it...but she can't put every guy in the same category.....i won't be surprised if she walks in the play ground and tell guys there not to fall in love with her....lol

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I already told her that i am in love with some other girl...and i want her just as a friend....but she kept telling me that thing again and again....when i told her that i was never interested in you and had already wanted you as a friend...she replied that she was stating fact! Lol
She never heard that before.

User0101

Reaction score
Re
It means:
- you are of no interest to her
- she thinks she is above your league
- it's a warning sign from her that will allow her to be guilt-free as your pursuit will be a waste of time for you but she still wants to have fun from it

That's what it means.

It requires strong neg-hit: "I'm sorry, you're not my type really, I prefer blondes/brunettes with X or Y doing this or that however I liked your ... or you seem to be fun around person like me" or something like that.

It's also a sign of low-quality woman really as her nose is way too high. At least that's my observance. Quality guys pass on such gals often and leave them to 'chasers'/'players'. Girls like that tend to be high on drama as well (read: waste of time).
Really well put ,mate. I discussed this same thing with her friend and she rediculed me and said she said it because she is straightforward and not a person with mask. I don't understand how these girls find such behavior appropriate...and if a guy had did the same then they would have him name...

User0101

Reaction score
It will be really hard for you as young male heart is really made to love women and every time you fail you feel disappointed.

IMO the highest overall potential to find a suitable attractive mate lies with the guys that heard/read such things like you just read a lot.

I think I was played by women countless times when I was younger. I really had no phucking idea what was going on sometimes.

For example:
1)When I was in my 20's I was shortly dating girl that I lent my favoured movie. In return she borrowed me one where main protagonist (woman) played the beta boy for straight 100 minutes or so and story ended with his heart broken. It was her message to me that I'm way over my head if I think that I will pick her up but I didn't get it at that time
2)I was played by 2/3 time in high school by one girl that eventually phucked a CHAD and got pregnant. With me it was just 10 SMS-day thing. Plus she sat on my lap. Once. I regretted it at that time but nowadays I'd not even speak to her. That's how she looks right now after years of poor diet, child and partying.
3) Once I took girl for a dinner&dancing. Somehow we ended at some rich guys party where she used me as a social proof for that guy to see that she is interesting (she was all over him and I was just sitting there thinking wtf)
4)HB9/10 was interested in me and gave me chance to make moves on her. I didn't notice it at all and supported her boyfriend value instead.

We could say I was failing 9/10 **** tests constantly and simply learned from books and my experience not to fail them.

Now I'm in better place when it comes to career, I've better prospects than most of those guys, I understand life better than them. I've also learned to hold my ground and don't let myself being fooled around by them.

Negative experience is incredible force if used for self-development. So in fact it's something good, it just have a bitter taste when you experience it when you are young.

Life gets much better after this learning period as man is really mostly about his skills and skills come from challenging yourself and failing as well.

So don't worry about it. Leave her alone and remember about this experience.
Thanks bro for sharing your experience.... these girls are just arrogant ...they are young and desirable... they will understand soon when they will get old and undesirable. And thanks for giving me good advice... thanks a lot!

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you wasting time on this situation?

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
meh defense mechanism of a slut, don't commit or even care, a good answer for that too jsut for the fun of it is saying, who said anything about love? its just physical,

also take notice she will not even care to put effort and when thing go south, she will just say she told you to not fall in love

R

Ranger

I met this girl online and i told her i just wanted to be friends with her....but she kept telling me not to fall in love with her? I never gave her anykind of hint....just told her as a friend to stay in touch...but it seemed to me that she thinks so highly of herself..Isn't that rude to keep telling the same thing especially when someone who's not interested in the first place?
If every time you hung out with a woman, she fell in love with you, you would say that as well.

Just an opinion, don’t ever use the word friend with a woman. Even the ones you are not interested in.
“Friends” always fall in love with her. She knows men are dilberts. Dumb as a post.

When you say “friend”, you are no longer the fukkable guy and will only introduce you to hog heads or women looking to cuck some wuss.

Last edited by a moderator:

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a DHV, women pull these all the time. In a way you're qualifying (or disqualifying) yourself by explaining that you've fallen for someone else. Which isn't the worst reaction, but if you want to reframe, just say, "don't worry, that ain't happening." Or, "You're not that lucky, and I'm not that desperate." Or - "You're acting waayyyy to flirty right now, you've got to tone it down."

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a DHV, women pull these all the time. In a way you're qualifying (or disqualifying) yourself by explaining that you've fallen for someone else. Which isn't the worst reaction, but if you want to reframe, just say, "don't worry, that ain't happening." Or, "You're not that lucky, and I'm not that desperate." Or - "You're acting waayyyy to flirty right now, you've got to tone it down."
Go with the last one, that's the most shaming of the few he offered.

You could even go with "you seem desparate". Appropriate, but that might turn her off

One thing to note, if you throw that out there and she doesn't get the hint, know that you can't lead this woman, and there will be drama.

R

Ranger

“I assure you, falling in love with you will never happen.”
“Jumping right to love already? Damn your fast. How presumptuous of you.”

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
“I assure you, falling in love with you will never happen.”
“Jumping right to love already? Damn your fast. How presumptuous of you.”
LOLz!

"Take your drama queen princess ass, back to fanstasyland!"

User0101

Reaction score
I actually said that "you're not that lucky".... But she didn't reply...i think her ego got hurt in the process...lol