"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

what does it mean when a girl reacts this way..

Double J

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2004
Messages
73
Reaction score
0
Location
Florida
I met this girl in college about a year ago.. at first I didn't think she was my type physically, but as I got to know her, I liked her personality so much that she became cuter on the outside as well.
As soon as we met, there was that "vibe" you feel with a girl - that connection. We flirted like crazy, she would follow me around campus, etc. A few days later when I was going to ask her out, she drops the bomb - I have a boyfiend. As soon as she told me that, I basically stopped wasting my time with her and continued meeting other girls. She was apparently just using me for attention because her b/f went away to college in another state.

But I really think that she was and still is attracted to me. What I did to test this out: I go up to her and tell her she's a brat, but even so, I tell her I still consider her my little sister (Given that she's an only child, she should like the idea). But no, she makes as if she's disgusted by it, and she tells me never to call her that. She says she hates it and would never consider me a brother.

What's the deal?
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

oda

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 9, 2004
Messages
95
Reaction score
0
thats like you telling her to never lead you on like that again... its not gonna stop
 

SheepSter

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 26, 2004
Messages
160
Reaction score
0
Location
Amsterdam
Her telling you she has a BF could be two things: a Sh|t test or the truth. For you however this does not matter because you should not be intimidated by it. You were, because you left a girl, which you liked, alone because she told you that. Next time a girl tells you she has a boyfriend chose between two things:

1) Ignore it and keep your game going (after all she could like you more then the BF or be sh|t testing)

2) Tell her you are taken too but are looking for some naughty adventure on the side.

For option 2 there are many variations as long as it's funny. Tip read the DJ Bible the next time. And maybe you could use the BF destroyer patterns (might be too advanced though, but who doesn't like a challenge right)
 

Double J

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2004
Messages
73
Reaction score
0
Location
Florida
Well she wasn't lying that she had a b/f though. I saw her with him later on in the semester (which she didn't introduce me to). Even before that, she'd wear some sort of name tag of his around her belt.

Another thing - Even though she flirted, maybe she wasn't meaning for it to look that way.. In school she seemed to love being around me, yet, she would never call me over the phone.. and when I did all or IM her, she would make it very brief, then either sign off or hang up.. which shows that maybe her b/f is a jealous a*shole.

I don't like this girl anymore that way. The other day I happened to run into her and we gave each other one hell of a hug (not a cheapy). I know one thing for a fact - if she didn't have a b/f and wasn't so loyal to him, she would be mine today. Mark my words.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

SheepSter

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 26, 2004
Messages
160
Reaction score
0
Location
Amsterdam
She must give pretty strong signals she wants you, and is ready to leave her BF for you. You need to act on it else her BF is the better option. If she doesn't give the signals you're in the LJBF zone. Most guys think flirting means a lot but girls do this all the time. Her BL around you that is what counts. Next time try some more kino on her (the huge hug is very nice, you'll need to do some more though) and see how she reacts, you'll know enough then
 

eecumstains

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 1, 2004
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
she is stringing you along and making you her cuddle*****

give it to her straight

tell her you want something more

you will probably crash and burn

but, better that than months of torture

then move on
 
Top