Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

what does it mean when a girl reacts this way..

Double J

Don Juan
Reaction score
I met this girl in college about a year ago.. at first I didn't think she was my type physically, but as I got to know her, I liked her personality so much that she became cuter on the outside as well.
As soon as we met, there was that "vibe" you feel with a girl - that connection. We flirted like crazy, she would follow me around campus, etc. A few days later when I was going to ask her out, she drops the bomb - I have a boyfiend. As soon as she told me that, I basically stopped wasting my time with her and continued meeting other girls. She was apparently just using me for attention because her b/f went away to college in another state.

But I really think that she was and still is attracted to me. What I did to test this out: I go up to her and tell her she's a brat, but even so, I tell her I still consider her my little sister (Given that she's an only child, she should like the idea). But no, she makes as if she's disgusted by it, and she tells me never to call her that. She says she hates it and would never consider me a brother.

What's the deal?

oda

Don Juan
Reaction score
thats like you telling her to never lead you on like that again... its not gonna stop

SheepSter

Don Juan
Reaction score
Her telling you she has a BF could be two things: a Sh|t test or the truth. For you however this does not matter because you should not be intimidated by it. You were, because you left a girl, which you liked, alone because she told you that. Next time a girl tells you she has a boyfriend chose between two things:

1) Ignore it and keep your game going (after all she could like you more then the BF or be sh|t testing)

2) Tell her you are taken too but are looking for some naughty adventure on the side.

For option 2 there are many variations as long as it's funny. Tip read the DJ Bible the next time. And maybe you could use the BF destroyer patterns (might be too advanced though, but who doesn't like a challenge right)

Double J

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well she wasn't lying that she had a b/f though. I saw her with him later on in the semester (which she didn't introduce me to). Even before that, she'd wear some sort of name tag of his around her belt.

Another thing - Even though she flirted, maybe she wasn't meaning for it to look that way.. In school she seemed to love being around me, yet, she would never call me over the phone.. and when I did all or IM her, she would make it very brief, then either sign off or hang up.. which shows that maybe her b/f is a jealous a*shole.

I don't like this girl anymore that way. The other day I happened to run into her and we gave each other one hell of a hug (not a cheapy). I know one thing for a fact - if she didn't have a b/f and wasn't so loyal to him, she would be mine today. Mark my words.

SheepSter

Don Juan
Reaction score
She must give pretty strong signals she wants you, and is ready to leave her BF for you. You need to act on it else her BF is the better option. If she doesn't give the signals you're in the LJBF zone. Most guys think flirting means a lot but girls do this all the time. Her BL around you that is what counts. Next time try some more kino on her (the huge hug is very nice, you'll need to do some more though) and see how she reacts, you'll know enough then

eecumstains

Don Juan
Reaction score
she is stringing you along and making you her cuddle*****

give it to her straight

tell her you want something more

you will probably crash and burn

but, better that than months of torture

then move on